First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my bestie just saw 4+ Bronco’s on a truck at Beach Ford in Virginia Beach and one looked like it could be mine lol My dealer called and said the driver did say they can pick it up today just not sure what time it’ll get dropped off. This doesn’t feel real y’all. Either today or tomorrow I should be able to bring it home, that’s insane. Whenever I get it or get to see it, I’ll post pics!
Sponsored

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping for a shipped email today but nope, still just an overdue ETA. I’ve seen some people in the 9/27 build week already get theirs and they live farther from Michigan than I do. It honestly just gets worse and worse

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping for a shipped email today but nope, still just an overdue ETA. I’ve seen some people in the 9/27 build week already get theirs and they live farther from Michigan than I do. It honestly just gets worse and worse
Have you asked your dealer if they talked to their regional rep to find out what’s going on or put in a late delivery form if it’s past your delivery window? Mine missed it’s window and that’s what my dealer did.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you asked your dealer if they talked to their regional rep to find out what’s going on or put in a late delivery form if it’s past your delivery window? Mine missed it’s window and that’s what my dealer did.
I told mine about that once I saw you mention it - they tried to call the regional rep last week and she was out - she is back in today and they tried to give her a call and it went to Voicemail.

We shall see if it helps - but honestly we should not have to go through all these hoops, how are later build weeks moving faster then ours? It makes no sense.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my bestie just saw 4+ Bronco’s on a truck at Beach Ford in Virginia Beach and one looked like it could be mine lol My dealer called and said the driver did say they can pick it up today just not sure what time it’ll get dropped off. This doesn’t feel real y’all. Either today or tomorrow I should be able to bring it home, that’s insane. Whenever I get it or get to see it, I’ll post pics!
Yay! Hope they did see yours! At least you're getting some info about yours after it reached the rail yard. Mine was a complete surprise!

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I told mine about that once I saw you mention it - they tried to call the regional rep last week and she was out - she is back in today and they tried to give her a call and it went to Voicemail.

We shall see if it helps - but honestly we should not have to go through all these hoops, how are later build weeks moving faster then ours? It makes no sense.
Ok, at least they know and are trying to reach her. Hopefully they will have success and get the ball rolling or at least figure out what the hold up is. Agree it’s sad we have to go through hoops to get something shipped that’s been built, while others built later are moving smoothly. That was my biggest frustration in all of this, having something built for almost a month, given a delivery window, then have it missed with no communication as to why, when the rail shipments are still moving to here just fine. I hope everyone will get theirs soon and that 2022 is a better experience for the ones getting built next year. Personally, I know it’s going to be a giant sigh of relief once I’m in mine and am leaving to drive it off the lot. This has been a roller coaster, and I’m definitely here with you on the frustration. Just keep on them about yours and finding out what’s going on.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Clean out the garage yesterday and got the 93 (Bianca) next to 21 (Martha).
F1DF1AA5-1981-4503-BDD0-90706F8A3A20.jpeg
Sweet! I've been replacing a bunch of front end parts (brakes mostly) on my son's 96. All I have left is bleeding the brakes, then I can do a side-by-side of his and mine!

Gflight2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model LR-AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! I'm really enjoying the unique CO color!

The hood protector is from the accessory guide. Had my dealer order it in advance and install it for me. VM2DZ-16C900-B, Trail Armor Hood Protector, Aeroskin II by Lund
Screenshot_20211017-225920_Drive.jpg
Thanks for the info bud...much appreciated!

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay my 9/6 homies. This will be the first set of aftermarket wheels and tires I have ever purchased. I have the RTR Tech 6 18x9 +30 with Nitto Ridge Grappler LT285/75R18 going on an Outer Banks non-sas.

Those with more experience, how much poke do you think this will have? I was hoping not too much. That is why I got these wheels instead of the 35x12.5. Will this stick out far beyond the Outer Banks non-sas fender flares?

Sponsored

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My eta was 10/12-10/18 just updated to 10/16-10/22. I've gotten pretty good at being patient.....My dealer did call me without reaching out so that was awesome. First time in a year and a half. I was so excited when the number popped up thought for sure it was here...Nope

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My eta was 10/12-10/18 just updated to 10/16-10/22. I've gotten pretty good at being patient.....My dealer did call me without reaching out so that was awesome. First time in a year and a half. I was so excited when the number popped up thought for sure it was here...Nope
I wouldn't count on it.. I received the ETA change email last week moving me from 9/30-10/6 to 10/11-10/17 .. nothing has updated but I now have a Pizza Tracker date of 10/22. Still marked as awaiting shipment.

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't count on it.. I received the ETA change email last week moving me from 9/30-10/6 to 10/11-10/17 .. nothing has updated but I now have a Pizza Tracker date of 10/22. Still marked as awaiting shipment.
Mine was marked "shipped" 9/28. Going to California
Sponsored