Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the work and care involved in putting this together.

I am wondering about one other thing. Remember Ford offered Ford-funded incentives of up to $1,000 per customer for dealers to dispense to reservation holders who were inconvenienced or disgruntled by the excessive production delays?

Did anyone actually get anything out of that in combination with an MSRP transaction? Either by way of a price reduction or in-kind (e.g. service or parts credit. or some kind of gift)? Just wondering if anyone bothered with this. I asked my dealer about it, they basically laughed at me and I'm pretty sure its not worth pursuing.
Damerow Ford informed me my MY21 dirt mountain edition, scheduled to be delivered in Feb 2022, will not be getting satisfaction funds. Only MY22/23 will get it.

I do have a below invoice deal with them so it could be worse, but outside of that I have not been happy with them. Piss poor communication and tacking on unwanted fluff. I'm also steeling myself for the "ah ha! moment" when I sit down for paperwork, I have a feeling they're going to welch on it.
Sponsored

Jason U.

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up my 2 door badlands at Damerow last weekend. The salesman I worked with said there is no more customer satisfaction funds.
Also there is a big gouge in the font bumber which he said was shipping damage, he took pictures of it, said it was documented and any dealership would take care of it under warranty. However, as the sales manager told me a few days later I was given bad information and that the dealership would cover the cost to fix it, not under warranty. Since I live 3 hours away I need to find a bodyshop that can fix it and work with Damerow. The bumper Is powder coated and I’m not sure it’s just an easy “spot fix” as he said, but I’m ignorant about that. We will see.

I will say they honored x-plan pricing which I was a little nervous about. When we got there I saw a sticker on it that said there was a market adjustment of $4,999. Asked the salesman about it and he said it should have been $15k market adjustment! However, he said it was on there in case I were to walk away from it.

Overall they’ve been good to deal with. Depending on how they handle the bumper, I’d do business with them again.
Well worth the wait. My wife finally sees what I’ve been so obsessed about for all these years. It’s sick.

Whiskey_06

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F150 XLT Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup I moved my reservation with them the moment they said they wanted 5k above MSRP in an email which I still have. I politely told them to F off and that I was going to take my business elsewhere. I live about 5 minutes from that dealer and have dropped by before. Horrible dealership in general even non-Bronco related.

Believe me, if they had told me that I'd be getting charged over MSRP, I would have moved my reservation. I was told in July of 2020 that there would be no ADM, and nothing in the intervening year and half, including phone conversations when I converted my order, changed my mind on that front. Letting me know at the 11th hour is a little late for me to change dealerships, unfortunately.

I reached out to Ford via Facebook, and had a conversation with one of their social media dorks. End result: I got blown off. They assured me that they would pass my concerns on to the sales manager at the dealership. That does me zero good, since the manager is the one who lowered the ADM from $45k to $20k.

The thing is, one would think they would be working harder to try and sell these trucks. They took delivery of 4 Broncos in December. They actually managed to sell exactly one. The other 3 (one FE, one Wildtrak, and one Badlands) have all been sitting in the showroom for weeks to well over a month. They're asking over $100k for every Bronco on the lot, after the ADM scared off the reservation holders. There's other dealerships within 50 miles that are selling Broncos for as little as $5k ADM, and there's a Jeep and Toyota dealership down the road with Rubicons and 4Runners in stock for below MSRP. You would think a struggling dealership would be trying harder to earn business, especially when they're still making a tidy profit off of selling at MSRP.

I'll be going in later this week to try and talk to them again. I'm hoping to make them see reason. If for some reason I can't, I'm more than happy to spend what would have been my down payment on a lawyer. This seems to fall right inside of California consumer protection laws. I'll tie the truck up in litigation so they can't sell it, and at the end, have the dealership pay me to take it. I'd rather they just honor their agreement and sell me my truck at the agreed upon price.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread just makes me sick to my stomach... Delay, delay, delay, (and then delay), then when Ford finally builds a customers truck, franchise dealer after franchise dealer gets greedy, tries to screw their customers, and Ford does little or nothing. Leaving the only even semi-effective solution seemingly crowd-shaming?

What an absolute debacle.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Believe me, if they had told me that I'd be getting charged over MSRP, I would have moved my reservation. I was told in July of 2020 that there would be no ADM, and nothing in the intervening year and half, including phone conversations when I converted my order, changed my mind on that front. Letting me know at the 11th hour is a little late for me to change dealerships, unfortunately.

I reached out to Ford via Facebook, and had a conversation with one of their social media dorks. End result: I got blown off. They assured me that they would pass my concerns on to the sales manager at the dealership. That does me zero good, since the manager is the one who lowered the ADM from $45k to $20k.

The thing is, one would think they would be working harder to try and sell these trucks. They took delivery of 4 Broncos in December. They actually managed to sell exactly one. The other 3 (one FE, one Wildtrak, and one Badlands) have all been sitting in the showroom for weeks to well over a month. They're asking over $100k for every Bronco on the lot, after the ADM scared off the reservation holders. There's other dealerships within 50 miles that are selling Broncos for as little as $5k ADM, and there's a Jeep and Toyota dealership down the road with Rubicons and 4Runners in stock for below MSRP. You would think a struggling dealership would be trying harder to earn business, especially when they're still making a tidy profit off of selling at MSRP.

I'll be going in later this week to try and talk to them again. I'm hoping to make them see reason. If for some reason I can't, I'm more than happy to spend what would have been my down payment on a lawyer. This seems to fall right inside of California consumer protection laws. I'll tie the truck up in litigation so they can't sell it, and at the end, have the dealership pay me to take it. I'd rather they just honor their agreement and sell me my truck at the agreed upon price.
That email I mentioned came on 2/15/2021. private message me you email address and i will forward it to you. This email looks like an email that went out to all reservation holders at Chino Hills Ford

Unfortunately, in the first bullet point it does state the following:

• Due to the very limited availability of the 2021 Model Year Bronco indicated by Ford Motor Company all completed Orders from Reservation will be sold at MSRP with an additional Fair Market Adjustment of $5000.

So most likely that would be the most you can negotiate down to since that's what they said on 2/15/2021. Unfortunately I do not know if there were any other emails after that but you can at least get the ADM down to 5k. It would be hard for you to prove that you never received this email from them since if it went to you spam folder and got missed, they can say they sent it. would require subpoenas of their emails to see if you were on their distribution list at that time.

Anyways, private message me your email and I will forward you the email. Glad I saved it though it sucks you will have to possibly spend 5k over.

Sponsored

Whiskey_06

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 F150 XLT Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That email I mentioned came on 2/15/2021. private message me you email address and i will forward it to you. This email looks like an email that went out to all reservation holders at Chino Hills Ford

Unfortunately, in the first bullet point it does state the following:

• Due to the very limited availability of the 2021 Model Year Bronco indicated by Ford Motor Company all completed Orders from Reservation will be sold at MSRP with an additional Fair Market Adjustment of $5000.

So most likely that would be the most you can negotiate down to since that's what they said on 2/15/2021. Unfortunately I do not know if there were any other emails after that but you can at least get the ADM down to 5k. It would be hard for you to prove that you never received this email from them since if it went to you spam folder and got missed, they can say they sent it. would require subpoenas of their emails to see if you were on their distribution list at that time.

Anyways, private message me your email and I will forward you the email. Glad I saved it though it sucks you will have to possibly spend 5k over.
I'll shoot you my email, thanks. I would imagine that the onus of responsibility would be on the dealership to prove they sent an email. My earlier talks with Moe at the dealership didn't indicate that they sent an email. Just that they were going to charge $20k above MSRP.

Thanks.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll shoot you my email, thanks. I would imagine that the onus of responsibility would be on the dealership to prove they sent an email. My earlier talks with Moe at the dealership didn't indicate that they sent an email. Just that they were going to charge $20k above MSRP.

Thanks.
yeah now you have something in writing clearly stating 5k over msrp. so they have to honor this or technically now you can lawyer up. the fun part would be to put a lien against your own car haha

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks.
Quick question - did you have a signed order sheet with pricing?

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do not understand how this is not a legal problem for Ford. When I made my reservation I made it on the Ford website and gave them a $100 therefore I started a deal with Ford then they stick these sack of shit dealerships as middleman who are trying to strong arm people.

Ford needs to consider the Tesla model of getting Ordered vehicles to their customers. That way you could walk up to a warehouse pay your MSRP plus delivery and walk away without some sack a shit liar trying to Swindle money out of your pocket.@fordmotorcompany
You were required to select a dealer in the process, you did not deal directly with Ford, althoug hFord collected your $100 and then turned it over to the dealer you selected.

Thanks for all the work and care involved in putting this together.

I am wondering about one other thing. Remember Ford offered Ford-funded incentives of up to $1,000 per customer for dealers to dispense to reservation holders who were inconvenienced or disgruntled by the excessive production delays?

Did anyone actually get anything out of that in combination with an MSRP transaction? Either by way of a price reduction or in-kind (e.g. service or parts credit. or some kind of gift)? Just wondering if anyone bothered with this. I asked my dealer about it, they basically laughed at me and I'm pretty sure its not worth pursuing.
My understanding would be it is $1000 per only one customer, and if they do not spend it they do not get it but it will be next thing I seek from my dealer.

Sponsored

expensive__pasta

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is set to arrive at my dealer this week. I'm pre-apprvoed for a great rate at USAA, and as I prepare to take delivery of the car, asked my dealer if they can beat it before I go ahead and accept the USAA pre-approved loan.

My dealer then informed me that they "don't actually accept outside financing, but he can beat or match the rate"

Has anyone seen this before?

First I've ever heard of "not accepting outside financing". Seems fishy given the dealer is incentivized to take on the financing.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow Ford informed me my MY21 dirt mountain edition, scheduled to be delivered in Feb 2022, will not be getting satisfaction funds. Only MY22/23 will get it.

I do have a below invoice deal with them so it could be worse, but outside of that I have not been happy with them. Piss poor communication and tacking on unwanted fluff. I'm also steeling myself for the "ah ha! moment" when I sit down for paperwork, I have a feeling they're going to welch on it.
After all you’ve been through, they better not try to “dick” you around. Be prepared to start crying - nobody can handle a grown man crying in front of them.

kypt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is set to arrive at my dealer this week. I'm pre-apprvoed for a great rate at USAA, and as I prepare to take delivery of the car, asked my dealer if they can beat it before I go ahead and accept the USAA pre-approved loan.

My dealer then informed me that they "don't actually accept outside financing, but he can beat or match the rate"

Has anyone seen this before?

First I've ever heard of "not accepting outside financing". Seems fishy given the dealer is incentivized to take on the financing.
They can do whatever they want. I have been to dealerships that would accept, and some that wouldn't.

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So do the dealerships that don't accept outside financing also not accept cash?

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've dealt with the dealership in question, and they explained to me that the reasoning behind not taking outside financing is because there have been a lot of very shady customers that have bought a car using outside financing, then cancelled payment after taking delivery. Considering the neighborhood in which the dealer operates, I can see that happening.

I gave this dealership the chance to beat 2.49% from my credit union, and they came back with 2.09%. They're on the level when they say they can match or beat a rate.
Sponsored