Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ā€œIt didnā€™t come back into our lives after leaving 25 years ago to go out for a packet of cigarettesā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

that is a fair comparison, canā€™t even deny that.
These guys have an early top gear-esque wit and production style. Favorite quote was at ~1:30

"I felt good doing it!"
"Even in that shirt?!"
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why the Wildtrak tho? The Badlands would be the most direct competitor to the Rubicon.

Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was enjoyable, especially compared to most other yt vids. That 'puddle' was deep, cleared the top of the bronco's 35's momentarily.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That was enjoyable, especially compared to most other yt vids. That 'puddle' was deep, cleared the top of the bronco's 35's momentarily.
That's the deepest water I've seen one go through so far. Just what I need for all the flash floods FL gets ever summer!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Enjoyable video, not much new but same opinions we've been hearing.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m always hesitant with these videosā€¦ I find many YouTube videos to be annoying on vehicle reviews, however this was different. These guys are funny but knowledgable and kept my attention throughout. Well done and thanks for sharing this!

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are people actually complaining about the tops creaking on the Bronco as much as they noted? Havenā€™t heard much of this aside from people inappropriately not re-latching or locking things back correctly?!

I do like these guys, enough info without turning into a spec sheet race. A worthy YouTube reviewer channel.(y)

Craig Cameron

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm Yuri, I'm Jakub, and we're going for a drive! Waiting for them to get their hands on a proper bronco.

JTsGarage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That video was a well-shot, knowledgeable and fair comparison. Not entirely apples to apples given the trims and options but overall great. I know it will come as a disappointment to some on here who want the Bronco to demolish the Wrangler - and to those Jeepers who want to deny the excellence of the Bronco - but these are both absolutely outstanding vehicles. Ford brought their A game and Jeep has nothing to be ashamed of. I do think it's evident in this review just how Ford really sought to check every box vs. Wrangler. Better on road experience, bigger/more comfortable, unobstructed open air, great off-road. The Bronco isn't as laser-focused on being a traditionally great off-roader as I think the Wrangler is though. Maybe bigger/more comfortable becomes a little too big off road, too much tech (as opposed to old-school floor shift 4wd). That's my takeaway, anyway.

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love Throttle House. I also feel like they just review vehicles without bias. Hopefully they do this again, but with a more Apples to apples comparison between vehicles.
Sponsored