Sponsored

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The jeep was on factory 33s vs factory 35s on the wildtrack as well, so that's a huge advantage to the bronco (would rather have larger tires than sway bar disco in almost all off-road scenarios, if both isn't an option).

Would love to see a Rubicon vs non squatch badlands as well as squatch badlands vs recon package Rubicon for the the fairest comparison. Would love to throw a stock trd pro four runner as well in there to weed out the difficulty or lack there of of the terrain as jeep and bronco should on paper go places the four runner can't.

There is no question the bronco is better on-road and at speed off-road than a Jeep (whole purpose of IFS), so the only unanswered question is just how much are you giving up in the slow stuff and rocks and how reliable will all the bronco tech prove?

All the bronco videos with wheels way off the deck makes me wish we could see some legit rock crawling soon.
Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they picked up that glass.

TimboSlice

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like these guys, very relatable and easy to watch. However, the bronco guy didn’t know about the badlands sway bar disconnect as he mentioned the interior as what makes it a more rugged off-roader...

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
While it was a good video and I liked that they really got them dirty, I am exhausted from reviewers bringing up the Rubicon 392 as a counter point to all things. It’s just typical of reviewers because they don’t pay for the cars they drive to bring up crazy high end vehicles. My F150 Lariat is not a better truck because the Raptor exists, the RAM is not a better truck because the TRX exists and a regular Rubicon, most commonly sold with a 2.0 I4, is not a better vehicle because the 392 exists. Those are all $70k performance vehicles with hilarious gas bills that less than 1% of buyers can afford the payment on let alone drive and maintain. It’s one thing for the brand holders to tout their standard bearer trim levels in marketing and it’s another for reviewers with loaners to mention them at every turn.
Sorry for the rant but it’s like literally no reviewer can help themselves from bringing it up at least 5 times in a Bronco video.

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got around to watching this and hadn't watched any of their other videos before. Found this to be the best actual Bronco review without bashing either the Wrangler or the Bronco with appreciation for both.

EmptyStable

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Transit 250-Just sold my 17 Mustang GT Prem =(
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dammit! That is MY BRONCO. Same trim level, same color, same everything. Thankful for wheels but man I am so tired of driving my commercial cargo van everywhere. Come to papa! Please?
Sponsored