Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm Yuri, I'm Jakub, and we're going for a drive! Waiting for them to get their hands on a proper bronco.
their video is out, but no off road. they said they were being nice to the dealership but the throttle house guys took the same bronco. weird. maybe they don't care. but in the straight pipes video they have a part that has the clicking of the roof. you can't hear it throughout the video though.
Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting the video. Definitely worth the 30 minutes.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As big a negative as I've heard some people on this forum make Jeep's sound bar out to be (not saying you are, I'm just speaking in general), I've never once had someone in the back seat of one of my Jeeps say it was an issue. I've also sat back there and I don't get the complaints. Maybe it's more just the perception of a flaw since Ford is pointing to its absence in the Bronco as a big plus. From the driver's perspective, I'd rather have the sound bar IF audio quality in the Bronco is in fact an issue and a consequence of no overhead sound bar.
There is a sound bar in the Bronco Accessory catalog - not compatible with the B/O LUX Package.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What hit me was the closing comment about a more powerful Bronco. The problem with waiting so long is I start thinking, oh, if I wait just a little longer I can have something cooler, SasQ Manual or V8, or Heritage........

Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very entertaining! A bunch of these other YT goofs should take note…

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"They call it the BadSquatch."

"And they think calling it that is cool."

Great video. Just enough humor to keep it from being dry. Plenty of information on both vehicles. And an actual head to head comparison in the only place really matters for these two, off-road.

Last edited:

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great video. I have not seen these guys before, but I will be watching them from now on.

They were pretty fair to both vehicles and I think they pointed out the main differences with the two. The Jeep is an unapologetic off roader, with compromises to daily driving, while the Bronco has a few compromises to off roading, to make it a better daily driver. It's like the love child of a Wrangler and 4Runner.

The one thing that keeps jumping out to me in these videos is the rear axle articulation. There really does not seem to be much. I wonder if it is less because of the Sas package. Doesn't seem like it droops very far.

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice video

My key takeaways from video:
Bronco Pros:
On-road driving
Interior space
Newer Tech

Jeep pros
Articulation
Width/maneuverability
Engine options including diesel, V8 and hybrid

Bronco Cons
Speakers
Lack of articulation (know it was a wildtrack)
Safety nannies (yet another warning, even if not a goat mode fault, still annoying to me)

Jeep Cons
Steering
Interior Space

I think this confirmed what most think. If you are hard core off-roader get a Jeep, for everyone else get a bronco. Jeep is definitely going to lose all it's soccer mom/mall crawler crowd and for good reason, and alot of moderate off-roaders as well.

I do worry about electrical/reliability issues with all the new tech and in every video we see wheels coming way off the ground, but the bronco still makes it through (on demand front locker and sway bar disco is pretty cool) so maybe I just have to change my mindset on that being a big negative.

Bronco definitely looks the best, has the best tech and is the best for the price and love the on road manners. Two great vehicles for sure!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Such a shocker that the top is the thing they disliked about the Bronco. I cannot stand to have that kind of noise when I'm driving down the road. My EB is too loud to hear any creaks with a soft top and no doors. :LOL:
They surely wouldn't be happy with the top on my Wrangler either. Sometimes that thing "creaks" like my old knees. :)

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As big a negative as I've heard some people on this forum make Jeep's sound bar out to be (not saying you are, I'm just speaking in general), I've never once had someone in the back seat of one of my Jeeps say it was an issue. I've also sat back there and I don't get the complaints. Maybe it's more just the perception of a flaw since Ford is pointing to its absence in the Bronco as a big plus. From the driver's perspective, I'd rather have the sound bar IF audio quality in the Bronco is in fact an issue and a consequence of no overhead sound bar.
I have never found the crossbar at the b pillar to be a negative. But I also never thought about the option of not having it. I am pumped and it's one of the first things I thought was a big advantage of the Bronco.

I'm anticipating it will transform the open air experience.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I personally like the sound bar in the Jeep.Just my opinion, I usually have at least a bikini top on as The sun get too hot for me. I prefer the shaded drivers seat with no doors.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was actually fairly entertaining!