Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a personal relationship with the owner of one of the largest Ford dealerships in Los Angeles and can pass along 2 "facts":

1. He is top 20 dealer in the U.S. and has been explicitly told by Ford to only expect 1 or at most 2. Meanwhile, he has ~10 customers vying for those spots (including me).
2. So, everyone is looking at MINIMUM $20k mark-up. And given the MSRP and demand versus supply, that should be taken as "generous."
Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a personal relationship with the owner of one of the largest Ford dealerships in Los Angeles and can pass along 2 "facts":

1. He is top 20 dealer in the U.S. and has been explicitly told by Ford to only expect 1 or at most 2. Meanwhile, he has ~10 customers vying for those spots (including me).
2. So, everyone is looking at MINIMUM $20k mark-up. And given the MSRP and demand versus supply, that should be taken as "generous."
Damn so how many years will most people have to wait?

KermitBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATTENTION: Tomorrow, February 11 we all will find out if we get a Raptor or not!!!! Look in your inbox for a personal email from Ford of whether your hand raise was "accepted" or not.
Sponsored