First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Bronco
First Edition
I have a personal relationship with the owner of one of the largest Ford dealerships in Los Angeles and can pass along 2 "facts":

1. He is top 20 dealer in the U.S. and has been explicitly told by Ford to only expect 1 or at most 2. Meanwhile, he has ~10 customers vying for those spots (including me).
2. So, everyone is looking at MINIMUM $20k mark-up. And given the MSRP and demand versus supply, that should be taken as "generous."

Advertisement

wilbersk

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler
Bronco
Badlands
I have a personal relationship with the owner of one of the largest Ford dealerships in Los Angeles and can pass along 2 "facts":

1. He is top 20 dealer in the U.S. and has been explicitly told by Ford to only expect 1 or at most 2. Meanwhile, he has ~10 customers vying for those spots (including me).
2. So, everyone is looking at MINIMUM $20k mark-up. And given the MSRP and demand versus supply, that should be taken as "generous."
Damn so how many years will most people have to wait?

peakjunkie

First Edition
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Bronco
First Edition
ATTENTION: Tomorrow, February 11 we all will find out if we get a Raptor or not!!!! Look in your inbox for a personal email from Ford of whether your hand raise was "accepted" or not.
Advertisement