JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Want but can't have is my assumption. My 2020 reservations have been filled, I don't have the stomach for ADM, I see this as a $20k MSRP upgrade over a Badlands... That plus $10-50k in ADM... and I can buy a lot of upgrades....

Not saying I don't REALLY REALLY want one... I am just not a player/tycoon.
Exactly. They can't even build the regular line up. How are they going to build these? Or perhaps this is something they can gift to their cheater-dealers so we can finally see the first $300K Bronco sold.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Comes across as factory bro dozer. 🤷‍♂️

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Given the looks, I would think most would rather have a sasquatched bronco with big aftermarket budget. It would come out looking better than this for less. Could always dip into the ford parts bin for the the Raptor steering wheel and grab handles etc. Would much rather have a standard Sasquatch loaded bronco and splurge on wheels, tires, lift, aftermarket bumpers hood and flares, custom leather wrapped interior parts, engine mods, even a custom paint color

…Although engine mods on a 2.7 can only go so far.

Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just wish that 4,500 tow rating made it into the Sas or standard Bronco's.

Where's all the comments about having more suspension travel, and offroad capability limits the tow rating now???

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No manual as expected. Major fail imo. Imagine a beefed up 7-spd in this bad boy. Then I’d consider swapping out of my SAS MT. Otherwise: no thanks.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I still don’t understand why Ford thinks building a 100k trophy truck that they will sell a couple thousand of is better for business than building a PHEV to compete with the Jeep 4xE that they can build hundreds of thousands of over the next few years while they still have the tax credited available before the Lightning uses them all.

it’s not like they don’t have the explorers PHEV to go off of.
i completely agree. I wanted to see the 3.0 TT hybrid that’s off their Aviator like you’re saying. But I assume that may come in time..

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ohh look, temperature readout!
Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos 1643031366759

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want that instrument cluster and those seats. Those should have been a package on the Bronco from the beginning

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope Ford sends out a list of approved dealerships, so people don’t get tricked into finding their own again. :rolleyes:

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don’t understand why Ford thinks building a 100k trophy truck that they will sell a couple thousand of is better for business than building a PHEV to compete with the Jeep 4xE that they can build hundreds of thousands of over the next few years while they still have the tax credited available before the Lightning uses them all.

it’s not like they don’t have the explorers PHEV to go off of.
Halo cars work.

"That F-150 /Bronco Raptor /GT looks amazing but I can't afford it. I'll buy a regular F-150/Bronco /Mustang from Ford instead!"

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The interior is bad azz, the long arm suspension is bad azz, the digital cluster is bad azz, the 3.0 TT is bad azz. There is way more good than bad, FP kicks azz. Looks like I am in line for a chance to get one we will see.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fully boxed frame
The regular Bronco has a fully boxed frame as well. It looks like they added a couple links from the hitch to the forward crossmember.... I hope something as dumb as that isn't what's limiting the rating o_O

The flares are gross. Bigger fenders and smaller flares are the answer. It looks like there might be some brake and axle upgrades that trickle down from this thing. I'm in for one of those clusters, too!

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos FDDDB3A7-9F99-463C-94C1-6B3A76D3505A

My wife’s dealer laughed at her day one reservation and told her she’d be better off not to use it, which she didn’t use. I’m gonna kiss that guy after reading this.
Sponsored