Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I donā€™t know, I havenā€™t met/heard of any other holdouts. Since this Raptor use of a reservation is new information, I would think they would be MOD top hanger-oners (like me).

I might have to order a Raptor now, just because I can, even though I never wanted one. I live 10 miles from Silver Lake Sand Dunes, look for me on Turo?

I assume thereā€™s going to be some language in the contract that says you canā€™t sell a Bronco Raptor within 1 year of the purchase date, but what about private rentals on Turo?

100% serious, is that something Ford would discourage?

IDGAF about the Raptor, would let people bash the shit out of it in the dunes for $500/day and laugh all the way to the bank while being able to buy the Heritage model I want in cash the following year.
If there is language, I wouldnā€™t mind. Being able to get a hold of one is the biggest thing people are going to focus on. I held out just because but I also have myself first on a list for an allocation. So either way, Iā€™m going to get one. I rather have an order through Ford if Iā€™m being honest, but I donā€™t know.
But yeah, let them beat it out in the dunes, hell Iā€™ll go support you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. I get it. Itā€™s pretty cool. But i could do an amazing amount of mods to my badlands for 20K+ and most likely have something better. More fitting for me.

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ALAS, here is the inspiration for Raptor Fender Flares :cool:
Ford Bronco šŸ¦– 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos 1643041344907

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
spend 20K and hope nothing breaks or buy the warthog with warranty.

. I get it. Itā€™s pretty cool. But i could do an amazing amount of mods to my badlands for 20K+ and most likely have something better. More fitting for me.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Something is telling me this is gonna change..
Noooo! Existing reservation holders KNOW @Ford would never backtrack on their publicity statements. We have all been treated with respect and fairness by Ford!

Sponsored

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sure hope the body panels are painted underneath those f-ing ugly fender flares! I'd quickly ditch the flares.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Load of hate over on Wrangler threads. One guy even said the Bronco Raptor is the same as an Escape or Explorer with larger wheels and tires.

Wow.

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What is Ford's obsession with blue interiors? Apparently they didn't learn with the negative feedback about Navy Pier. I like the Bronco Raptor but probably will keep my First Edition for now as it does everything I need and already big enough.

I hope we can retro fit the full digital dash into the regular Broncos.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well they fixed most of my issues with the chassis. That alone is great. But the flares look awesome instead of big bulge fenders like the truck. The exhaust is pretty interesting as well. I personally think they nailed it as good as we were blown away by the bronco itself.

Too bad I just ordered a maverick I could have quadrupled my payment on that and had a Raptor!

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I reading this correctly? We assumed the Bronco Raptor would come with the same engine that's in the Explorer ST. My understanding is that the engine in the Explorer has an aluminum block. But per Ford's specs, the Bronco Raptor engine block is Compacted Graphite Iron (CGI) which is the same as the 2.7. So is this engine brand new for the Bronco Raptor?

Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is Ford's obsession with blue interiors? Apparently they didn't learn with the negative feedback about Navy Pier. I like the Bronco Raptor but probably will keep my First Edition for now as it does everything I need and already big enough.

I hope we can retro fit the full digital dash into the regular Broncos.
I disagree about the navy pier interior. Itā€™s beautiful in person. Best interior they have, IMO

jimmyd187

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco wildtrak and a 1987 foxbody mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
glad i got a wiltrak raptor is a huge miss for me the only things i like are the box frame and suspension

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

spend 20K and hope nothing breaks or buy the warthog with warranty.
And the look on ones face when the warranty is denied as damage won't be covered under said warranty. Plus $25K can fix quite a lot not to mention paying the Taxman every year for the price increase when registration comes due. ;)

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only thing I don't get is there seems to be a decent amount of people complaining that it won't fit on trails/its only good for desert running....Isn't that kind of what all the Raptor vehicles are designed for? Isn't that what they are built for?

That's like complaining the GT350 wasn't a good drag car when it was built for road courses

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like the interior (esp. the instrument cluster) and the combo rails/steps.

Hoping the latter is something we can add on to normal Broncos later.
Sponsored