First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
it does change with the GOAT modes BUT you can also change it via a button on the steering wheel. You can change the exhaust mode, suspension mode and steering mode via buttons on the steering wheel.

Ford Bronco 🦖 2022 Bronco Raptor Official Reveal! Specs | Info | Wallpaper | Photos | Videos steering-wheel

The exhaust has 4 sound modes I suppose based on which Goat Mode you are in.

Don't shoot me if this was previously posted. I did not see it and used search but nothing came up.

Sponsored

Last edited:

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wonder if and how reliability will suffer if you are squeezing 500 hp and 500 ft lbs of torque out of a 3.0 liter twin turbo charged engine. I hope they at least dethrone the 392 both in hp and tq.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the frame and body are exact same dimensions? I'm just surprised its not an actual wider body and frame...

Yes, as someone else mentioned. The front and rear fenders are a bit wider and you can see the buldge...

Because of this, the trim piece below the grill and above the bumper is also unique (longer), just like the tail lights are different and fitting to the wider rear fenders.

If possible to get these pieces (I have a feeling it isn't as easy/modular as the Regular Bronco is supposed to be), I'm not sure the Raptor has the modularity and because of the needed rigidity and strengthened frame, maybe these pieces are more "secure/permanent"?

OJ Simpson

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The cabin/frame is not wider, but the vehicle's track is wider.

This is just factually incorrect. The fenders ARE wider AND has wider flares.

And as I said countless times on various Raptor spy shot threads, they are/were limited by how much they could flare the fenders by the interaction of the rear door with the fender, and they weren't making unique doors for Raptor.
Yes I see that now. My mistake. Easy mistake as those big ass rubber fenders dominate the exterior design.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw that. I can’t believe I’m saying this but considering today’s prices and factory 37s it’s probably in line. I think it’s probably the new normal……

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That second option is a very bad and risky financial decision.
yeah I probably wouldn’t do it unless the family member with $ saw it as a good return on investment.

my Ford dealer spitballed $25k ADM on top of the $68,000, so that’s $93,000 purchase price.

I planned to order a $45k black diamond and put $10k down to get payments around $450/mo. If I were to get the Raptor to $450/mo. It would take a $48k family loan, where the expectation would be 8% interest to beat the market, so I’d need to pay back about $53,000 to them.

I’m hearing of some dealers charging 60,000 ADM on top of their $68k Raptor, so $128k to buy one off their lot. If assuming that drops to $40k ADM in a year with more Raptors being produced ($108K pricing) and I’ve got $98 tied up in it, I’m only making $10k before taxes -spending $10k I’ve got saved for a down payment to make $10k in a year (200% return) is not a great investment...

I think taking that $15k deal with no in-state sales tax or federal financial gains declarations makes a lot more sense than rolling the dice on the buy-and-store plan.

Sponsored

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer confirmed if I switch, there will be a heavy ADM on the Raptors. Sticking with my Badlands order now.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer confirmed if I switch, there will be a heavy ADM on the Raptors. Sticking with my Badlands order now.
I think a lot of people are under the impression, like a guy I spoke with yesterday, that making the switch guarantees an allocation and also MSRP pricing. I don't believe this to be true. In fact, I think a good amount that make the switch won't get a Raptor AND they will lose their original Bronco order ending up with nothing.

My local dealer stated that if I switch my reservation to a Raptor, there is a good chance I will get it from them if they get an allocation but at this time they will be charging a minimum $30k ADM on it.

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think a lot of people are under the impression, like a guy I spoke with yesterday, that making the switch guarantees an allocation and also MSRP pricing. I don't believe this to be true. In fact, I think a good amount that make the switch won't get a Raptor AND they will lose their original Bronco order ending up with nothing.

My local dealer stated that if I switch my reservation to a Raptor, there is a good chance I will get it from them if they get an allocation but at this time they will be charging a minimum $30k ADM on it.
If you are “lucky” enough to still be waiting on your build date since placing your order in back in 2020 and would love to have a clue where you stand on the Raptor “priority” list please complete this form.

https://forms.gle/ihfuuoN4EKUET5Ys9

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor