Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1632335212422.png

Someone earlier in the thread thought the grille is wider - I don't think so - I don't see them changing the mounting points for the headlights for one model. Remember the outer running marker is part of the headlight assembly too. Wider fenders? Yes. Wider grille/light spacing? No.
I would like to see how they squared off the fender by the rear door. The rear door is rounded to follow the wheel well curve. I just don't see how thats going to look good?
Sponsored

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope for everyone's sake that they get their Bronco before the rapture. I'm not sure it will matter much if it is after.
Not everyone gets to Go Home when the rapture comes, so there will be a lot of heathens who DO end up with Broncos*.

(*Pending ongoing MIC 2.0 and chip delivery)

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would like to see how they squared off the fender by the rear door. The rear door is rounded to follow the wheel well curve. I just don't see how thats going to look good?
Yeah, I'm not sure - the only thing I can come up with is that they'll give the flare the squared off design that just covers the rounded part, and affix something to the door to visually complete the squared look while retaining the rounded cut for the opening. If that makes any sense. They wouldn't design a whole new door and door jamb/opening for this model.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about ... offering a black interior with black leather seating on MY22 Broncos instead ... I simply don't get the orange fixation at Ford ... it's like the episode of The Simpsons when Powell Motors let Homer design a car ... The Homer ... for $82,000 ...
  • The Homer has two bubble domes; one in the front, while the one in the back is for quarreling kids, and comes with optional restraints and muzzles.
  • According to Homer, the engine sound causes people to think "the world's coming to an end."
  • There are three horns, as Homer claims that "you can never find a horn when you're mad." The three horns play the song "La Cucaracha."
  • The car also features gigantic cupholders, which actually became a feature on many cars in the 1990s onward.
  • The car has various outdated features such as bubble domes, shag carpeting, and tailfins. It also has a metal bowler as a hood ornament.
And Don't forget those cup holders

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@flip wondering if those Raptor, or any other (preferred series, Heritage or Everglades?) squared off flares are showing in the parts system?

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would kick myself for paying MSRP minus the 1k bonus cash.

I would never pay over any price of MSRP for any vehicle. Anyone that does is pretty much got more money than sense.
If you want a new model year Raptor you will pay MSRP and maybe even more. At least on the West Coast. Resale is crazy good on Raptor's and if you were to sell... you do recoup a good portion of it.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fenders look squared, I know I will be using my Ford point for that grille too.
If everyone is correct and the fenders are different there is a good chance this grille won't fit the standard Bronco front end.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume and hope all 22's will have three cameras. This will help with the winch blocking the view
They already do. The other 2 are at the side mirrors for tire placement on rocks.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If everyone is correct and the fenders are different there is a good chance this grille won't fit the standard Bronco front end.
I think it will, otherwise they'd have to move the mounting points for the headlights, which they don't do on the F-150 either. I think it's the same grille opening, with extra fender width on the sides.....though I suppose the grille shape could potentially be different on the lower side of it.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I'm not sure - the only thing I can come up with is that they'll give the flare the squared off design that just covers the rounded part, and affix something to the door to visually complete the squared look while retaining the rounded cut for the opening. If that makes any sense. They wouldn't design a whole new door and door jamb/opening for this model.
maybe attach the fender to the door and make the fender two piece. Yikes I hope not though that will look ugly. Hopefully they just made a new door haha

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They already do. The other 2 are at the side mirrors for tire placement on rocks.
Those side cameras don't do much for the front camera view which is blocked by the winch. I was hoping for several cameras in the grill on both sides of the winch that would elevate that problem.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not everyone gets to Go Home when the rapture comes, so there will be a lot of heathens who DO end up with Broncos*.

(*Pending ongoing MIC 2.0 and chip delivery)
Well at least Webasto will still be HERE producing MIC Tops so that shouldn’t be a restraint.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I tried to do a thing....not sure how well it turned out, but enjoy either way:

1632367670681.png
It's probably a waste of time to speculate because I'm sure we will get the full reveal within the next week, but I do think this image is probably the closest I've seen yet to what we will see in the final product. And I'm probably just as guilty as you speculating about this.

As far as the wheel line goes I think they are trying to match the Bronco R shape in front(albeit with street legal plastic fenders instead of body panels that don't actually cover the wheels)

One thing you are missing from your(better then I could do) rendition is the way the fender blends in with the body around the grille. I wonder if they will try something similar in the back
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632429461570

I see those (not) curves hidden in the test mule
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632429666589

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632429441255

I also get the impression that the top of the fenders(where they meet the body) is probably curved, but the bottom is straight
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.