First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice catch. Still surprised no one has talked about it. Even in the new photos in the post above you can see a glimpse of them.
I wonder if they are just for looks or if whatever engine is in there needs them ?????
Sponsored

Wanderer351

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 E350 4x4 sportsmobile van. 2020 f150 2.7 crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on my way back from Moab so I’ve got some time to do some research and attached are two photos one is the stock bronco one is the raptor image it’s very clear to see that the fenders are wider and the grill is even a wider flat section for the lower valance at the grill and the wheel arches are clearly squared off.

I also heard from someone who would be “in the know” that the bronco raptors going to get some kind of hood or fender louvers similar to the Rubicon ATV hood. And if you look at the spy photos which were shared in this thread it clearly shows some type of fender molding.

I try to share as much information as I can on Instagram Overland bronco6g

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! AFEE2335-8CC2-4833-A345-01BDC43F7BD2
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! ADDB80FC-00C5-46BD-B8A4-CA0E4DC7BEBC
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 32FDC3C1-D680-4C22-BFD3-4F87E1DC95D7

Status
Not open for further replies.