First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What you are really getting here is a regular Bronco with a bigger engine and updated Fox suspension.. the weak transmission in the 2.7 seems like the barrier in getting "Raptor-like" performance out of a regular Bronco.
Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now we know a few things, the fenders are unchanged (all the extra width is in the flares) and the leaked grille was accurate.

1632232466925.png

1632232502486.png
I think the fenders are new, squared off EB style. The flares are not rounded going into the top...

borrek

First Edition
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Confirms what we already knew, but the 3 lights in the grill tell me its overwidth just like F150 Raptor, so likely not going to be for me.

As to switching, I expect these will be another allocation within Bronco, and only a few made in SVT tradition, so I don't think you'll switch, they'll be another line allocated in small numbers, likely with unheard of ADMS.
I have a friend at Ford and was told that it won't be any more restricted than the F-150 Raptors. The Bronco Raptor will be easier to get a hold of than the First Editions.

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oof, why did they have to put on the giant rubbermaid flares and not give us real wide fenders like a F-150 Raptor....
cheaper to keep the same body on all 4 door models and just mount the right flares for each trim I'm guessing

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a friend at Ford and was told that it won't be any more restricted than the F-150 Raptors. The Bronco Raptor will be easier to get a hold of than the First Editions.
But Raptors still carry ADMs on them.

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad everyone here is super salty as predictable cause this isn’t their order email. They’re not going to stop developing cars just cause they can’t build YOUR Bronco. That just doesn’t make sense.

Those amber DRLs are incredibly cool. I hope the aftermarket offers something like that for the regular models. The dash looks great on the lower models in amber and would love to see more amber on the higher end models.

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
is this confirmed by Ford or just a rumor by dealers/enthusiasts? Those of us that made reservations before the Sept. 30th cutoff but put in a 99 priority code for 2020 should be given the option to switch our reservation to special editions in addition to the original trim lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.