Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch; 737
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reminds me of a scene from the movie 'Heat,' in this case Albert is Ford and we're all Vincent.

NSFW:

Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

"Today, Ford Performance is excited to share a sneak peek of one of the Bronco special edition vehicles that will be available in 2022. More details will be shared later."

"

Screenshots:

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-4.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-3.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-2.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-6.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-7.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-8.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-9.png

bronco-raptor.jpg
On the email i got it also says "one of the special editions..."So there may be sub-trims/packages.
Im willing to bet that is code orange from the new raptors and will be exclusive color for the bronco raptor trim, since it was found in that CONCEPS coding with the bronco raptor stuff from the other day
I agree and also the email that I got says “one of the special editions…”This could also mean code orange would be reserved for one of those special editions( like the limited edition to the special edition)

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tell me about it, Primary choice was AMB, second choice was Rapid red. 99.98% I am getting bumped to 22 so losing both of my top color choices. While I do like Hot Pepper Red and will probably go that route, seeing Code Orange be a top trim exclusive really blows because that color is awesome lol
Exactly in same boat but will probably go CO since the new red doesn't have that coolness like the Code Orange does.

Sponsored

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford is extremely tone-deaf to current situation with the Bronco. They can't even get people's now "regular" Broncos out in a timely fashion and they're now already making them obsolete with the Ford Performance variant. Don't get me wrong I'm all for a new Raptor version but they could have waited until MY23 after production and supply chains stabilize.

On the flip side maybe it will put some chill on ADMs for regular Broncos.

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The fenders are a little underwhelming, I had hoped for actual flared baja fenders and not just bigger SAS fenders. I can see this being an upgrade down the road. I fully plan on ordering a Lux Braptor though.

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

at first glance the fenders look the same, but looking closer they are much bigger and wider, reference them relative to the grill and you see that they are about 2in wider and have a similar sized shoulder up around the grille into the trail guides

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes to this grill. But would still prefer it say Bronco.

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632236036513

I did Not like the concept grill below
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 96B098E7-5340-472A-BE00-F7B2F77E46DA

Status
Not open for further replies.