Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Donā€™t like that ā€œFORDā€œ grille, but mostly wonder what the powerplant will be in this thing.

The regular V6 already is thirsty as hell and it also isnā€™t at all fast or quick. If this Raptor (like Warthog much better) is any more powerful and sounds like it, what are we talking, 12mpg?

Havenā€™t seen the entire thing, but not feeling very blown away thus far. I hope there are some goodies that weā€™re not thinking of because as someone posted earlier, Ford is leaving money on the table with the high end market.

There should also have been a 2 Dr versionā€¦ā€¦. :cautious:
Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lame video. A lot more dislikes than likes. Ford got to perform before they gain the trust.

rmbelz

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there gioing to be option at this point for existing reservation holders to modify the reservation to a different Bronco model, like the Wildtrack?

If so, how might it work, and would it maintain our original place in the order books when it comes to build dates for a new Wildtrack. This would be a really nice consolation step on Ford's part after the delays and inability to provide us with the 2021 Bronco we originally ordered.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Taking delivery of my Bronco, finally, next week. After all the delays, there is no way I am chasing the next ā€œnew pennyā€. I donā€™t have enough patience to do this all over againā€¦

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

more details will be interesting, read somewhere they might put a 3l V6 in it, I'm not familiar at all with Ford engines though.

Most likely this will cost more than I'd ever spend on a vehicle, but I'm mostly concerned about the width, I'm already wondering if my Badsquatch will fit where I want to take it. Anybody know how wide that narrow slot (devil's something or other) is on the Elephant Hill trail? I sure hope I fit through there.

As for all those 'send me mine first before working on new stuff comments', LOL. I think Ford has more than two or three people working there and development is a completely different dept from those building our rigs. And they didn't just dream this up last week, this has most likely been in development for quite a while.

The negativity on this forum is bordering on the comical at times...

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those are amber lights like the truck and it's a fender flare as mentioned by @Thed

1632232466925.png
Love the fenders, yellow LEDs and the grille. I've had my BaseSquatch almost 2 months now and love it. I will get the Base version of the Raptor if I can find at MSRP. Wishful thinking?

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, interesting that they did not bump the fenders out some (like the F-150 Raptor) and then add the ABS flares.

Also, those flares are the Heritage more squared off shape.
4ADC03B7-8D89-4A72-B52F-4B2246473848.jpeg
EBA54D83-1C68-4064-B147-F9F2E2284F14.jpeg

The fenders look squared, I know I will be using my Ford point for that grille too.

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, interesting that they did not bump the fenders out some (like the F-150 Raptor) and then add the ABS flares.

Also, those flares are the Heritage more squared off shape.
4ADC03B7-8D89-4A72-B52F-4B2246473848.jpeg
EBA54D83-1C68-4064-B147-F9F2E2284F14.jpeg

The fenders look squared, I know I will be using my Ford point for that grille too.

rbell2267

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instead of focusing on new trims and Rapter versions, why donā€™t they focus on producing my Bronco, and the thousands of others, that have been reserved for over 14months. I tired of the ā€œhey, look at the shiny thing in the cornerā€ when I havenā€™t received a VIN even though my reservation was within 8 hrs of banks opening.

Sponsored

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I expect the first gen Bronco raptor will be underwhelming. Engine / transmission / suspension specs will be better after this initial offering, so I am not at all interested. An F150 Raptor would be my choice.

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sure knows how to give all the fanboys blue balls hyping up the absolute hell out of everything. I guarantee somethings going to go sideways in the supply chain again and weā€™ll all be staring at blurry photos of them in the back of the dirt mountain lot all next summer.

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No thanks. Iā€™ll still take the delivery of what I ordered šŸ˜Ž

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alas, pretty sure 4-door only, they needed it out for, wait for it............(late 23 availability) to one up the Extreme Recon from Jeep.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreeing with many on here, not a fan of the 'FORD' on the grill. I'm wondering if these will have the stabilizer disconnect like the badlands does or if it's mostly geared towards the Baja crowd like the wildtrack? I think a stronger motor is a given, but I'm also wondering if 37s are a possibility?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.