Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for hanging in there during this frustrating process.... hereā€™s a sneak peak of a bronco located just behind I giant dirt cloud.
Sucks! and no different the the waiting that's been done thus far...
Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will order this one too :) by the time warranty expire on my to-be-produced Bronco, this should be ready.

BenB007

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hate it. Same narrow body with ultra-wide posture. Cheesy FORD letters across the grill. Amber lights that make it look like a road construction vehicle. Maybe would appeal if I lived in Moab but since I don't. Hard pass.

WARPIG

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 17 F350, 05 Jeep LJ, 06 Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since my Dec ordered Bad Lands hasn't been built, I'll be changing my order, hoping for the Tan paint to be a option.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Taking delivery of my Bronco, finally, next week. After all the delays, there is no way I am chasing the next ā€œnew pennyā€. I donā€™t have enough patience to do this all over againā€¦
congratulations on your build.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreeing with many on here, not a fan of the 'FORD' on the grill. I'm wondering if these will have the stabilizer disconnect like the badlands does or if it's mostly geared towards the Baja crowd like the wildtrack? I think a stronger motor is a given, but I'm also wondering if 37s are a possibility?
There are pics and videos of Ford testing camouflaged Braptors with 37s so most likely.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was really hoping for bigger bulged fenders, not just wider flares.
I like the amber lights. Nice differentiation from the standard signature lights.
I still don't like the name. What's a Raptor have to do with a Bronco? I get the family tie to the high speed off road performance and people have familiarity with that name, its still weird though.

bronco-raptor-jpg.jpg

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it me, or does the grille looks incredibly cheap?

bigtexyahoocom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love the fenders, yellow LEDs and the grille. I've had my BaseSquatch almost 2 months now and love it. I will get the Base version of the Raptor if I can find at MSRP. Wishful thinking?
A few years ago when I tried to buy a Raptor all dealers in my area not only refused to charge less than 10k MSRP, they also refused to order it the way I wanted it. I wanted one that had a 57k MSRP and no dealer in my area (we checked with about four) would even order a Raptor that had a sticker less than 70k. My guess is yes, wishful thinking.

Sponsored

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the email i got it also says "one of the special editions..."So there may be sub-trims/packages.

I agree and also the email that I got says ā€œone of the special editionsā€¦ā€This could also mean code orange would be reserved for one of those special editions( like the limited edition to the special edition)
this whole thing is exhausting. i can only imagine if i were waiting as long as most of you. GL out there.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don't understand how Ford Performance units are allocated, then you need to do some research on Gt350/500 and F150 Raptor. There will be very small number of these built.
The marketing trick is they build just slightly less than the actual demand so it appears to be exclusive.

It will be interesting to see what Ford does for Bronco Raptor. Ford would certainly want to grab more dough from the backlog of bronco reservation holders, but dealers will be expecting even higher markups. A compromise may be that existing timestamp may apply to Bronco Raptor reservation, limit Bronco Raptor to 10-15% of Bronco production, allow dealer to charge whatever they want, provide some dealer stock, and allow reservation holders to change dealer.

bigtexyahoocom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Alas, pretty sure 4-door only, they needed it out for, wait for it............(late 23 availability) to one up the Extreme Recon from Jeep.
Nothing to do with Extreme Recon. This is targeted at the 392. Weā€™ll have to see if it lives up to that kind of performance.

Orlo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whats that computer term again......? " Vaporware "

vaĀ·porĀ·ware
/ĖˆvāpərĖŒwer/

noun
INFORMALā€¢COMPUTING

1. software or hardware that has been advertised but is not yet available to buy, either because it is only a concept or because it is still being written or designed.

Ford, can I please just get my Base, 2-door, Sasquatch

Status
Not open for further replies.