Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instead of focusing on new trims and Rapter versions, why don’t they focus on producing my Bronco, and the thousands of others, that have been reserved for over 14months. I tired of the “hey, look at the shiny thing in the corner” when I haven’t received a VIN even though my reservation was within 8 hrs of banks opening.
Vehicle development doesn't cease because you don't get your car when you want it. As previously mentioned this thing has been in the works for years and probably won't even see customer hands until we all have our Broncos. You guys really need to cut out a bit of the bitching.

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

"Today, Ford Performance is excited to share a sneak peek of one of the Bronco special edition vehicles that will be available in 2022. More details will be shared later."

"

Screenshots:

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-4.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-3.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-2.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-6.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-7.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-8.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-9.png

bronco-raptor.jpg
Per hap

"Today, Ford Performance is excited to share a sneak peek of one of the Bronco special edition vehicles that will be available in 2022. More details will be shared later."

"

Screenshots:

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-4.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-3.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-2.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-6.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-7.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-8.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-9.png

bronco-raptor.jpg
maybe Ford should concentrate on alleviating all the back orders before starting something new!!

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Vehicle development doesn't cease because you don't get your car when you want it. As previously mentioned this thing has been in the works for years and probably won't even see customer hands until we all have our Broncos. You guys really need to cut out a bit of the bitching.
Yes but there is also a thing about being tone-deaf and I don't know who thought it was a good idea to announce the Raptor now. Let's say the Bronco launch was perfect. They still didn't give the existing models much room to breathe before announcing a version that makes them all obsolete. Normally you hold off for a couple model years as a high performance variant is supposed to bring new excitement to the vehicle not dampen it by pissing off people awaiting their orders.

Deleted member 3063

If you don't understand how Ford Performance units are allocated, then you need to do some research on Gt350/500 and F150 Raptor. There will be very small number of these built.
yep, from what I've been able to find online the Wrangler 392 at $75K will be limited to about 1,000 units. checking the want ads the average asking price on used ones are north of $90K.
as reference 2010 Raptors, Super Cab like mine vary from $20K to $40K depending on mileage.
I paid $44K for mine and it has just over 42K miles.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that code orange if so I am insanely jealous that its raptor exclusive
I know! I freak over orange. I had to pass on cyber yourng and I love my CG BL but the Bronco in this color is going to be tuff. I’ll have to see some numbers.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ugh. Who has the part number for the blacked out side markers? 😆

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really don’t care. Just send the one I ordered and has been sitting at dirt mountain.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

"As a small thank you for sticking with us on the journey, here is a ten second video that will show you nothing but the Raptor logo." Maybe something more than a tease would have been warranted under the circumstances.
yeah not getting how this is a thank your for us tools who have a reservation and are waiting on a build of a "Not Raptor"

Buddy Lee

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Storm V8 & Lincoln Mark IX prototype
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it true it will come with the new Powershift transmission to manage all that power?
Regardless, it takes a good marketing team to slyly pay homage to the dirt mountain issue by slipping in a dirt cloud to the video. *Insert Shia LaBeouf clap*

All of that said, I am more eager to see the Hennesy Velociraptor Bronco or Saleen Big Oly Bronco in action and the performance kits that will follow.

Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don’t you mean December 31, 2022?
Wouldn’t want to get it out too early!

When Ford says coming 2022. They mean December 30, 2022. I wonder what they will over promise and under deliver on this.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Didnt read through, but i like the slightly squared off fenders. Might be in my future Warthog clone i convert my V6 too. I dig this color, wish i wasnt getting my bronco next month now.
lol. Never thought i would say that.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear it will have 37's and the 3.0. Suppose to be a very capable machine with the cool upgrades in suspension and motor. hopefully the upgrade the tranny as well.

My guess it's going to be $73,000 to start top end $ 83,000 plus any ADM = $ 100,000
They just announced the 3.5 for the refreshed Expedition yesterday. You really think they’d go with the 3.0 for the Bronco Raptor? And with 37s? I’m not sure that’s a great look if so. (Though I do find it funny the Expedition now has Trail Turn Assist.)

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes but there is also a thing about being tone-deaf and I don't know who thought it was a good idea to announce the Raptor now. Let's say the Bronco launch was perfect. They still didn't give the existing models much room to breathe before announcing a version that makes them all obsolete. Normally you hold off for a couple model years as a high performance variant is supposed to bring new excitement to the vehicle not dampen it by pissing off people awaiting their orders.
I don't know why some of you act like this is such a shock...we have seen this thing driving down the road for literally a year now. I honestly thought it would be a 2023 but really don't care that it's a 2022. I can't afford it and it doesn't affect me getting my Bronco in any way. I along with most here will have our Broncos 6 months before they even take orders on these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.