MiddleAgeGeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably said a hundred times already but I'm exhausted by all of the announcements and marketing gimmicks while the Bronco I put a reservation down for 14 months ago doesn't even have a chance of being produced before next spring. Want the bronco from the teaser ads? We don't have that interior. Want your bronco? Here's a picture of it you can frame and hang up. Want your bronco? Here's a hammock. Want your bronco? Here's an even cooler version that you can't have.

Marketing at Ford is completely deaf to the voice of the customer right now. The stuff they're doing is really cool...... if they didn't have a 14 month backlog that for some will likely be 2 years or more. How about getting the 2022 build and price tool out.....

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
- Those are some wide fender flares.
- it's going to say 'ford' and not 'bronco' across the grill? 🤔
- I'm also of the camp that likes 'warthog' over 'raptor'

My original thoughts were that I'd pick up the bronco and then eventually, when the 'raptor' comes up, trade-in. But I didn't think the time between those 2 events would be only 6 months... 😅

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! A9E7BF0A-DCC0-4808-9234-D6BFC7349D4C

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is this confirmed by Ford or just a rumor by dealers/enthusiasts? Those of us that made reservations before the Sept. 30th cutoff but put in a 99 priority code for 2020 should be given the option to switch our reservation to special editions in addition to the original trim lineup.
You will, but it'll cost ya!

Emersaurus

Wildtrak
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My feeling is this will be a 2023 model year, so technically it will come out in 2022, but not until late Q3 or Q4 of 2022.

Pending chip shortages and other constraints, I think Ford should be able to build most of the reserved vehicles before the Raptor starts production (fingers crossed for those that have been waiting patiently for their Bronco).

This is honestly what I've been waiting/saving for and am excited to see the whole vehicle once it's unveiled! I love the idea of a dune/sand runner more than an trail/rock rig. Kinda wish they kept the "Warthog" name for the trim though, but I understand why they went with Raptor.

Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t believe that is Hot Pepper Red - I believe that’s the new Orange that was leaked in the old system a couple weeks ago as a possible heritage only color (so probably Raptor only). My car is hot pepper red (2018 Focus) and it’s way more red and pearlescent. This is more of a flat orange color.
You’re correct. I caught that as soon as I posted and hadn’t had my coffee so was not in the mood to edit. 🤗

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

REALLY!
HOW ABOUT WE FINISH THE 125,000 SUPPOSED ORDERS FIRST!!!
Bronco might gonto Europe
Bronco Warthog
Bronco Raptor
Bronco……F-ING TOOTH FAIRY!!!!! 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

I’m just about ready to buy the new 22’ Nissan PRO-X Frontier.

The only reason I was buying a Modern Ford was because of the Bronco.
Even I am getting tired of Defending them now.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think part of the reason they cant bulge out the fenders more is the rear door. If they did that they would also need to modify/bump out the rear doors to mesh with wide body fenders.
I don't disagree with you, but it can be done if they really wanted to.
shelbwidebodyt_gallery_16.jpg

shelbwidebodyt_gallery_17.jpg

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like either three forward facing cameras or special lighting above the front grille. Also, extra wide fender confirmed under the camo…
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! shelbwidebodyt_gallery_17
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! shelbwidebodyt_gallery_17
I assume and hope all 22's will have three cameras. This will help with the winch blocking the view

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OMG I got an email from Ford!

Oh.. it's not a built or scheduled email.

Funny part is, I would normally be super excited about this email.
Was thinking the same thing. I can't even get my 21 Big Bend, I'm supposed to get excited about another rollout that will keep prospective buyers in the dark! Not!!

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is about branding. why do you think Ford called their EV the Mustang Mach E?
The Mach E is not a Mustang! :mad: I don't care what they called it! It Should have been called the Probe.

texas8709

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't disagree with you, but it can be done if they really wanted to.
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! Bronco Raptor.JPG

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! Bronco Raptor.JPG
Good Lord it's beautiful! Shelby's stuff may be overpriced and just a hodgepodge of other aftermarket company's parts, but their widebody kits look amazing. I saw a 2014 Shelby GT1000 at a car show, previous generation car, but that widebody still just looks amazing. Maybe we can rely on Shelby to make some proper bulged out fenders for the Bronco. I was really hoping the Raptor would have a more integrated flared fender look, like the Bronco R. I still like how this Raptor doesn't just have some even wider versions of the circular Sasquatch flares though, they seem to have a different shape to them.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well shut the front door!!!!! Should I now adjust my order to the Raptor? I was going to buy new wheels, tires and a lift to fit 37". I guess I will save my money from modifications and add that to my down payment.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is that a new roof? Looks like there's a little dip near the second row? Maybe I should get back to work o_O

That's just part of the crappy soft top not flush and flapping in the wind :D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.