Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The lights in the mirror are the outside marker lights. The front facing is amber and the rear facing is red
I'd be willing to be the mirror lights aren't the outboard lights but you are correct, the rears are red and the front is amber.
Sponsored

JDUBW89

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

"Today, Ford Performance is excited to share a sneak peek of one of the Bronco special edition vehicles that will be available in 2022. More details will be shared later."

"

Screenshots:

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-4.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-3.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-2.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-6.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-7.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-8.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-9.png

bronco-raptor.jpg
A yellow headlight is all they’ve been able to confirm they can source and manufacture in 2022.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They don't have to add much to break 80". Isn't the squatch already 79.8?
So when you **** them up bumping into things with your ridonkulously wide car you spend less fixing it?
I found on fords website that a sasquatch is 75.9" wide they would have to add over 2" of suspension and body on each side. The Ranger Raptor is 79" wide but they still installed the marker lights

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In Red Pepper! Very catchy just like the Bronco lunch. But the devil is always in the detail i.e production, quality, delivery timeline etc. I'm curbing my enthusiasm(to quote a show) on this one and waiting for the receipts.
That's not Red Pepper, it's Code Orange or whatever the name is.

I only see the 3 marker lights in the grill, not the 2 outboard ones. That leads me to believe it's not actually over 80" wide, they just wanted the classic raptor look.
Others have pointed out the mirror light could actually be the outer clearance marker - I was also going to suggest the amber DRLs could possibly act as the outer clearance marker too.

Does the current Signature Lighting for the Bronco run with amber DRLs like shown here or is this new? When the blinkers are on on the sig lighting is this how they appear?
The amber is unique for Raptor - they do the same on F-150. I'd assume the signal would function the same as regular models.

Oof, why did they have to put on the giant rubbermaid flares and not give us real wide fenders like a F-150 Raptor....
Full bulged flares would interfere with the rear door.

I'm curious how the square fenders will tie into the round door on the 4 door.
My guess is they'll retain the same opening, but have the squarer flare inserted that will cover up the rounded opening.....and then they'll adhere a design element to the corner of the door to "hide" the rounded cut. I just can't see them developing a unique rear door.

at first glance the fenders look the same, but looking closer they are much bigger and wider, reference them relative to the grill and you see that they are about 2in wider and have a similar sized shoulder up around the grille into the trail guides
Good observation - a big hint too here is the lack of the character line at the beginning of the fender too - I'd imagine it'll begin further back/at the trailing edge of the fender to match the doors, though.

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632248315604

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632248288873

are we going to talk about those ugly plastic fenders and question why Ford won't give Bronco flared sheet-metal like the f150 raptor? If you want hideous plastic fenders, that's already an accessory btw. I think there are 2 or 3 options for huge, ugly fenders.
A full flare would interfere with the rear door. Unless they have a unique rear door for Raptor, they have to work around that constraint. It does appear there's at least a wider front fender plus the plastic flares.

I don't disagree with you, but it can be done if they really wanted to.
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632248288873

Apples and oranges. The Mustang has a gap between the back of the door and the wheel well/flare. The 4-door's rear doors cut into the fender/wheel well.
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632247571690

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, we knew it was coming but we didn’t expect the announcement prior to most people receiving their initial Bronco orders.
Why would they announce it after all others have been delivered? We're people also this upset about Lightning, Maverick and Raptor R announcements? It's an announcement of a future vehicle and NOTHING to get upset over. Like I said earlier we all knew it was coming and honestly bitching about it is bitching just for the sake of bitching

Sponsored

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm... my temptation to flip my almost-delivered (currently in shipment to dealer) Bronco 2.7/Badlands/lux has been increased. And wait for this new... more powerful... and more capable... Bronco.

Yessssss...

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why wouldn’t further vehicle development cease on the Bronco when that haven’t been able to meet their own current promises? I think meeting the promises made to their current customers at this point should be priority. From a customers point of view, there is a lot of effort focused on “future development” and keeping our focus off the fact that many of us are still waiting on some communication of when we will get the trucks we reserved 15months ago and ordered almost 9months ago. Future planning is always ongoing, of course, but a 2022 Raptor Bronco is ridiculous to tease when they can’t even meet current demand on the basic vehicle they’ve promised.
What promises were made? We're we all promised a 2021 Bronco? I reserved much sooner than most and quit expecting a 2021 long ago. You still wouldn't have your Bronco if all work on Raptor had stopped.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure about anyone getting excited about this unless they have very deep pockets. Dealers on this form are already trying to get auctions going. They want to take bids over MSRP and sell to the highs bidder. The dealer will do you a big favor by selling you a bronco raptor at way over MSRP . The shit show as begun.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree you can surpass Raptor Bronco IF you have deep pockets.

And a bronco raptor with 37s with be warranted through Ford.
Very true points. And I used my Raptor warranty quite a bit. Also getting too old to wait years to build my truck waiting for King to have shocks or me to have $$$.

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are people guessing for price on this thing?

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hate that the grille says Ford and not Bronco...
is it sacrilege if i say i like the other grilles better?
Truth. The F O R D grills are overdone now and starting to look dated IMO.
I agree the Ford grill sucks I’d much rather see the bronco grill. I’m calling it right now starting price over 70k.
Not a fan of the Grille. Totally could have kept the bronco name plate at the front and maybe Raptor somewhere else on the truck?
Everyone beat me to it! I’d rather my grill say “BRONCO” than “FORD.”
Just get a Raptor at that point…

Maggie D

Badlands
First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like either three forward facing cameras or special lighting above the front grille. Also, extra wide fender confirmed under the camo…
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632247571690
Camera is better the O and the R where it says FORD

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's not Red Pepper, it's Code Orange or whatever the name is.

Others have pointed out the mirror light could actually be the outer clearance marker - I was also going to suggest the amber DRLs could possibly act as the outer clearance marker too.

The amber is unique for Raptor - they do the same on F-150. I'd assume the signal would function the same as regular models.

Full bulged flares would interfere with the rear door.

My guess is they'll retain the same opening, but have the squarer flare inserted that will cover up the rounded opening.....and then they'll adhere a design element to the corner of the door to "hide" the rounded cut. I just can't see them developing a unique rear door.

Good observation - a big hint too here is the lack of the character line at the beginning of the fender too - I'd imagine it'll begin further back/at the trailing edge of the fender to match the doors, though.

A full flare would interfere with the rear door. Unless they have a unique rear door for Raptor, they have to work around that constraint. It does appear there's at least a wider front fender plus the plastic flares.

Apples and oranges. The Mustang has a gap between the back of the door and the wheel well/flare. The 4-door's rear doors cut into the fender/wheel well.
Speaking of colors, if i end up sticking with my ever elusive Bronco wildtrak, i hope Ford can offer Coded Orange as a paid option for broncos. Not holding my breathe, though.

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still a stupid name for a performance vehicle. :rolleyes: We get it Ford, you really liked Jurassic Park 30 years ago. It’s time to move on. :LOL:
Seriously — “Sweet horse/dinosaur truck, bro!”
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.