xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
“we are making a list based on what you are willing to pay to own one…we will prioritize orders based on highest over msrp to lowest…ie 5k over msrp will most likely get scheduled before msrp…we don’t know what our allocation will be, but with having over 500+ bronco orders, we should be getting a decent amount…the higher over msrp will be prioritized…this is all assuming it will be allocation based like the Raptor/GT500…

Reply all & Let us know what category you want…

1. MSRP
  2. 5k over MSRP
  3. 10k over MSRP
  4. 20k over MSRP
  5. Other - submit offer”
  6. 100k over MSRP

I choose #6!
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We all hate the wait but there will still be plenty of day 1/day2 and other reservation holders that find a silver lining in getting pushed to MY22 due to some change in the offering.........that's the hope anyway

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the dealer I bought my raptor from to ask if they are going to have any allocations for this vehicle, the salesman said he has no idea and that the dealership has no information on how they’re gonna be doing the roll out of this vehicle but he says he’ll put me on the list. I am currently the only one on the list. Although this dealer likes to play favorites so if any of the highrollers opt in I will be bumped

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very exciting. I can't wait to see it. Hopefully the suspension will be something we can get our hands on. Also those fenders to cover some 37s.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, we all know this has been in production for awhile now. Ford did not stop production on your bronco to develop the Raptor, let’s be smarter than that.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what? Bronco6g was bitching about the blue interrior from DAY 1.

Let's not confuse this. The negative comments were pretty non-existent up until 5 months ago. There is a clear reason that people are frustrated. If you want to start a thread about something you like with your Bronco(if you have one), your mods you plan, your experience, etc there are plenty. When there is a post about "What's coming!" from Ford, there is obviously going to be some backlash.

If you aren't on DM, you aren't worried about how many times you're build date has been moved, you aren't a first week reservation holder that still doesn't have any info, etc....then stay off obvious threads that will jump into those negative comments. There are plenty of REALLY useful threads on here that you can find every day.

When Ford announces a new model, assume there will be some issue with that here!

I'm not going to respond to any reply here, so feel free to disagree.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I haven’t been following closing the past several months, has squared fenders been confirmed for the heritage edition? 🤞
There were reports of an insider confirming the heritage edition squared fenders, first photo. The second photo is Ford's leak of the heritage edition driving around, did they leave off the squared fenders as part of the camo, maybe.

HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille!
c98c85a1-6ed4-432f-bf28-a12574bc5212-jpeg.jpg

2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage)
2021-bronco-heritage-edition-bronco6g-com-8-jpg.jpg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Guys, we all know this has been in production for awhile now. Ford did not stop production on your bronco to develop the Raptor, let’s be smarter than that.
I get the feeling some people believe Ford has a total of about 200 employees. They all need to be replacing tops or building vehicles. No way to do both at the same time. Heaven forbid they work on future products also.

Sponsored

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called my dealer to try and get on a list and found out I was the first, gave my number and now I'll wait.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

25 pages. I missed something didn’t I?
Let me guess. People are upset Ford teased this because they haven’t gotten their Bronco yet. They also don’t think Ford will keep to their 2022 timeline of it.
Yup, you nailed it.

This thread would be about 5 pages long if we could delete those posts.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As an aside, no one is communicating well anywhere. Manufacturing everywhere is pinched and lead times on most things are messed up guesses. If you want something reliable and available today, might I suggest a nice Hyundai Elantra.
I had the foresight to lease a 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road back in January. At the time I thought I’d have a Bronco by maybe July 2021 at the latest (first 24 hour reservation, #2 of 80+ at my dealer). Now that it’s likely July 2022 at best the Taco was even a better call.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let's not confuse this. The negative comments were pretty non-existent up until 5 months ago. There is a clear reason that people are frustrated. If you want to start a thread about something you like with your Bronco(if you have one), your mods you plan, your experience, etc there are plenty. When there is a post about "What's coming!" from Ford, there is obviously going to be some backlash.

I'm not going to respond to any reply here, so feel free to disagree.
Doesn't seem to make much difference how many or what topic a thread is about. They soon get taken over by way off topic complaints, arguments between 2 or 3 people and the usual pissing contests.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.