Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the chance to speak with one of the members of the bronco design team at off roadeo and a couple of us def pressed him for info but he stayed true and didnā€™t reveal much. However he did say not to expect a Ford product with the name warthog anytime soon as the studio that makes the Halo video game has the name trademarked for the next several years.
There's a Ford trademark link for Warthog posted on this thread.
Sponsored

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™m thinking if youā€™re ā€œregularā€ bronco has signature lighting, then it could be possible to swap those with Braptor amber DRL headlights. :unsure:
An amber LED conversion kit sounds like a good idea. Especially if you're upgrading from the base halogen lights and want a more striking color for the LEDs than white.

-SG

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I havenā€™t been following closing the past several months, has squared fenders been confirmed for the heritage edition? šŸ¤ž
If you have been paying attention... :cool:

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
In a world where people "can't pay their rent" but are paying over sticker for a small CUV, you might as well have an $80k Bronco in your portfolio of Bronco's you can't get delivered.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it is
and its the best selling Mustang
Nope. Not yet. Notice how I highlighted the Mach-E, but not Mustang on the Mach-E line. Cause it's not a Mustang!

Attachments

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it is
and its the best selling Mustang
Nope. Not yet. Notice how I highlighted the Mach-E, but not Mustang on the Mach-E line. Cause it's not a Mustang!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
promises were made that order banks would open up in October of last year and that didnā€™t happen. Then promises were made that we would have a build timeframe in May of this year and a 2021 truck. Just because they keep moving the goal post doesnā€™t mean that they havenā€™t broken promises. Every time they move the goal post it is because they canā€™t meet their commitments. And how do you know the work done on a Raptor version hasnā€™t added more work and therefore caused delays to an already stressed system? So now they claim theyā€™re going to make 2022 Raptor Broncos, you canā€™t tell me that doesnā€™t effect the production of Broncos that were originally 2021 and are now slated for 2022. Theyā€™re upping the ante on a model year that is already behind schedule.
What damn difference does it make when the order banks opened? If you're that upset simply cancel. This is just a car and some of you are far too emotionally invested in this. It's almost like this vehicles entire announcement and release has exposed mental health issues in many.

It's just a car, calm down. If Raptor never existed you still wouldn't have a Bronco.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What damn difference does it make when the order banks opened? If you're that upset simply cancel. This is just a car and some of you are far too emotionally invested in this. It's almost like this vehicles entire announcement and release has exposed mental health issues in many.

It's just a car, calm down. If Raptor never existed you still wouldn't have a Bronco.
Just a car? šŸ˜² Tell John Wick that. šŸ˜

Iā€™ll shut up and go drink a beer now. :)

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm looking forward to the meltdown when all these "yes can't wait for the V8" bros discover there will, in fact, be no V8 Bronco.
I mean the expectation of a V8 is weird. Could it happen? Sure, but the people acting certain of it make no sense. The F150 Raptor isn't even a V8 and that's on a platform that actually has a V8 option. I would bet it'll get the same 3.5L as the Raptor F150

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Today, Ford Performance is excited to share a sneak peek of one of the Bronco special edition vehicles that will be available in 2022. More details will be shared later."

"

Screenshots:

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-1.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-4.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-3.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-2.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-6.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-7.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-8.png

bronco-raptor-confirmed-teaser-video-9.png

bronco-raptor.jpg
I like...but rather it say Bronco than Ford or even Raptor on the Grille

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The fenders are a little underwhelming, I had hoped for actual flared baja fenders and not just bigger SAS fenders. I can see this being an upgrade down the road. I fully plan on ordering a Lux Braptor though.
I was very worried they were going to do the flared body panels like the f150 raptor since thatā€™s what the spy shots appeared to show and it looked like shit. There is such thing as ass too big

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

An amber LED conversion kit sounds like a good idea. Especially if you're upgrading from the base halogen lights and want a more striking color for the LEDs than white.

-SG
I believe it was already tested and confirmed that there is no straightforward path to replace the base halogens with the sig lighting. So my thought is the ā€œamber swapā€ might (might) only be possible if you have sig lighting already. And may also still require a forscan tweak.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was very worried they were going to do the flared body panels like the f150 raptor since thatā€™s what the spy shots appeared to show and it looked like shit. There is such thing as ass too big
Honestly the longer I look at them the more I don't mind them. I had hoped for a more true baja ivan stewart style flare but that may have been too much. I also understand modularity of the production line with this.

rbell2267

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Speaking of triggeredā€¦ haha. get over yourself.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.