BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pissed my order got delayed to 22 like everyone else. And I can’t even get the mod top which I REALLY want. But I won’t complain here. I also won’t complain about the complainers we need a place to vent haha

That being said I am HYPED about the Braptor. I’m praying I can get one at MSRP

... I simply don't get the orange fixation at Ford ...
Me neither!! It’s on everything!! All the tremor trims, badlands, raptors

I don’t get it it all they should have stuck with the classic red or used Ford blue for accents (not delta airlines blue seats lol)
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How come no one is talking about the squared off fenders?
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 8CA55B4C-59BC-41EE-831F-38DCCB6E64DD

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6.8 V10 making 440hp and 585tq with 12sp trans. Gulp!

Carmaker1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE 4dr (His), '22 Bronco 7MT (Mine)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I told you it was coming (quite awhile back)...;)

Sadly though, I keep seeing silly comments on this thread, that don't take into account that we have multiple departments at Ford to be complaining about not receiving your vehicle or status, which has nothing to do with ongoing product development.

The area I actually work in as a FPP and has nothing to do with vehicle manufacturing. Things keep moving linearly, irrespective of other divisions having hiccups. No reason to be taking away from the excitement, by repeating the same complaints over and over.

God is making it all very challenging for us, to make it ultimately worthwhile when everything calms down.

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There were reports of an insider confirming the heritage edition squared fenders, first photo. The second photo is Ford's leak of the heritage edition driving around, did they leave off the squared fenders as part of the camo, maybe.

HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Spied! Riding on 35's, Classic 4-Slot Wheel Design and White Grille!
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 8CA55B4C-59BC-41EE-831F-38DCCB6E64DD

2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage)
Ok I’ve seen that stuff, so I didn’t miss anything after all. I thought that I had missed a more revealing photo or Ford announcing it.
Thank you North7!

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Taking a stab at what the raptor bronco is. Wider front and rear end, squared off fenders, 37 inch tires, fox suspension, and super charged v6 twin turbo. Also a slight reduction in departure angle.

Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! 1632311641688

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bronco Raptor will be easier to get a hold of than the First Editions.
Well, there are way more FE Broncos than any other trim produced so far, so they aren’t that hard to find if you want one.

Sponsored

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
3.5 is too heavy. Never happen. It will get the 3.0 from the ST. Anyone want to bet…..
I bet it will too. But not because the 3.5 is too heavy, but because the 2.7 and 3.0 have the same block dimensions AND the torque limitations on the axles.

PNWB2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can't wait to see the full reveal. The renderings make me think Forza Motorsport. Forza 5 is coming out in November and a Bronco is already confirmed as part of the game. Wonder if this Raptor edition will make it in there.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bigtexyahoocom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m all for the squared fenders, should be the standard on all models. But flat fenders that big and it’s just going to look like a wide Wrangler haha

Reactions: Rpm
Status
Not open for further replies.