First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the fact that VIN #001 regular Bronco went for $1.1 million, I was expecting at least that or more for this one.
Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, the side slabs of plastic are an abomination, lazy designers, lazy design engineers. There were so many ways for the design to compliment the Raptor, instead they choose universal ugly.

If you choose to accept ugly, I'm glad it lets you sleep.
I’ve liked your posts over the last couple years, what are your thoughts on the Warthog?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ve liked your posts over the last couple years, what are your thoughts on the Warthog?
Everything about it is cool, except, they just killed a lot of enthusiasm with with their poor choice of fender flares. It's not just me, look at how few posts every Raptor thread gets as compared to the regular Bronco threads.

Then we can get prepared as the dealers smile about how much ADM they will through on them.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everything about it is cool, except, they just killed a lot of enthusiasm with with their poor choice of fender flares. It's not just me, look at how few posts every Raptor thread gets as compared to the regular Bronco threads.

Then we can get prepared as the dealers smile about how much ADM they will through on them.
Yeah, that design does deserve criticism, but I’m 100% confident that the aftermarket will deliver a solution with a more clean aesthetic. I would have preferred that the body were just wider but Ford was limited by the production line.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably take Ford 3-6 months to ship it. It’ll be on some type of plant hold even though it’s completely built.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, the side slabs of plastic are an abomination, lazy designers, lazy design engineers. There were so many ways for the design to compliment the Raptor, instead they choose universal ugly.

If you choose to accept ugly, I'm glad it lets you sleep.
Looks are subjective, sure. What is a fact though…….this is the BEST bronco available, NO DOUBT. Anyone claiming their regular bronco is better, is like a regular bmw 3 series owner saying that theirs is better than an m3 Bc of the unsightly grill. Lol. It’s an absurd statement. I’ll take the “ugly” fenders, for all the other benefits any day.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks are subjective, sure. What is a fact though…….this is the BEST bronco available, NO DOUBT. Anyone claiming their regular bronco is better, is like a regular bmw 3 series owner saying that theirs is better than an m3 Bc of the unsightly grill. Lol. It’s an absurd statement. I’ll take the “ugly” fenders, for all the other benefits any day.
So where will you be using your Bronco Raptor, Moab, Rubicon or the Mall, that you need the BEST?

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wonder what this will do for ADM’s. Dealerships are probably already plotting! I feel bad for the Raptor folks.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The front panel on the roof looks to be 2 sections, left and right... Are they all like this? A front panel 2 piece?

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The front panel on the roof looks to be 2 sections, left and right... Are they all like this? A front panel 2 piece?
Yes the MIC roof is four pieces. One over each front seat, the mid panel over the back seat and then the removable rear cap.

2021AreaFiftyOneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, identical MIC top as the rest.
Sponsored