2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to clarify something. The Badlands optional wheels with BFGs is part of the configurator. I did that when I ordered my four door, as have many other people on the forum.

The headlights swap is interesting. I'm pretty sure you can de-select the free headliner on a leather rig. I wonder what other things the dealers are allowed to take off the list.
Sponsored

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow... what are the odds of that happening??

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool story and I must say I think you both have great taste. That Eruption Green is amazing in person. I also prefer the two-door configuration, since that's how the original Bronco was conceived.

It's awesome that you are planning to produce duplicate builds post-delivery. It will definitely cause a few people to do a double-take when they see you together!

HtownBronco07

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello all,

I am not sure if our orders were special in some way, but if our exact configuration can help other get their Broncos sooner I hope this helps.

My twin @Zombie Salamander and I first ordered back on 10/15/21, both for Badlands 2 door high package with the roof rack, towing, and SAS. More or less a year went by with no change, and on 10/11/22 we re-upped for the 23 model year. When we re-upped we both ordered Badlands 2 door manuals, high package, towing package, with the optional wheels (configured with BFG tires instead of the Goodyears) and with the base headlights (asked the dealer to spec the base lights as we liked the style of those more). We decided not to go for the SAS package as we found out it didn't add much for us Badlands manual folks. In late November I got the confirmation that my order was in production (blend of 11/22/22), with my brother's order being produced on 12/12/22. A convoy shipped from the factory right after each truck was produced and they were at the dealer a day later (perks of living in Michigan). We picked them both up on 12/26/2022. EDIT: I almost forgot, we ordered from a small dealership in northern Michigan.

IMG_7534.jpg

25158.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg
Awesome guys enjoy your continued Twinning!!!! I just got mine yesterday in cactus gray. 😎

Sponsored

Pl8to

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@bcool2525 did you order from Mike Lynch? That photo looks kind of like it, if so I hope you had as good of service as I did with Brian. I'll definitely go back there for my next vehicle.

OP
OP
bcool2525

bcool2525

Badlands
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500, 1987 F250, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@bcool2525 did you order from Mike Lynch? That photo looks kind of like it, if so I hope you had as good of service as I did with Brian. I'll definitely go back there for my next vehicle.
Indeed we did, we heard here on the forum that he was one of the only dealerships in northern Michigan that sold Broncos for MSRP. He treated us well, and even put my Bronco in the showroom and parked a Mustang GT outside haha.
Ford Bronco 🧍🏻🧍🏻Twin brothers ordered identical Broncos on same day and got both delivered on same day 26978

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool story. EG BL 7speed non-SAS is a great combo. However I prefer 4 doors since I haul people and gear. We have the same wheels too. I think they really compliment the EG color.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello all,

I am not sure if our orders were special in some way, but if our exact configuration can help other get their Broncos sooner I hope this helps.

My twin @Zombie Salamander and I first ordered back on 10/15/21, both for Badlands 2 door high package with the roof rack, towing, and SAS. More or less a year went by with no change, and on 10/11/22 we re-upped for the 23 model year. When we re-upped we both ordered Badlands 2 door manuals, high package, towing package, with the optional wheels (configured with BFG tires instead of the Goodyears) and with the base headlights (asked the dealer to spec the base lights as we liked the style of those more). We decided not to go for the SAS package as we found out it didn't add much for us Badlands manual folks. In late November I got the confirmation that my order was in production (blend of 11/22/22), with my brother's order being produced on 12/12/22. A convoy shipped from the factory right after each truck was produced and they were at the dealer a day later (perks of living in Michigan). We picked them both up on 12/26/2022. EDIT: I almost forgot, we ordered from a small dealership in northern Michigan.

Ford Bronco 🧍🏻🧍🏻Twin brothers ordered identical Broncos on same day and got both delivered on same day 26978

Congrats! Twice! Love that you both got the same color. (and the best color in my opinion)

Sponsored

bronco fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ST, 2019 F150, & 09 Mustang GT/CS,21 Gladiato
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello all,

Hello all,

Congrats, that’s pretty cool. Love the color & package you both did. Please update pics when you get things added to them. I hope you like yours as much as I like my WT. they are just fun to drive.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you tell your Broncos apart? :LOL:

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. When you switched headlights did you get a price reduction?

Zombie Salamander

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you tell your Broncos apart? :LOL:
So far we have just been going by the license plates, that is the only easy way to tell 😄

Zombie Salamander

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. When you switched headlights did you get a price reduction?
Yep we did, it was $500 off per vehicle, and the navigation removal was another $50 off as well.
Sponsored