Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500, 1987 F250, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all,

I am not sure if our orders were special in some way, but if our exact configuration can help other get their Broncos sooner I hope this helps.

My twin @Zombie Salamander and I first ordered back on 10/15/21, both for Badlands 2 door high package with the roof rack, towing, and SAS. More or less a year went by with no change, and on 10/11/22 we re-upped for the 23 model year. When we re-upped we both ordered Badlands 2 door manuals, high package, towing package, with the optional wheels (configured with BFG tires instead of the Goodyears) and with the base headlights (asked the dealer to spec the base lights as we liked the style of those more). We decided not to go for the SAS package as we found out it didn't add much for us Badlands manual folks. In late November I got the confirmation that my order was in production (blend of 11/22/22), with my brother's order being produced on 12/12/22. A convoy shipped from the factory right after each truck was produced and they were at the dealer a day later (perks of living in Michigan). We picked them both up on 12/26/2022. EDIT: I almost forgot, we ordered from a small dealership in northern Michigan.

Ford Bronco 🧍🏻🧍🏻Twin brothers ordered identical Broncos on same day and got both delivered on same day IMG_7534

Ford Bronco 🧍🏻🧍🏻Twin brothers ordered identical Broncos on same day and got both delivered on same day 25158

Ford Bronco 🧍🏻🧍🏻Twin brothers ordered identical Broncos on same day and got both delivered on same day IMG_7533
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Grants to the both of you!!!

So I guess the real question is... which brother is actually older?? If are slightly older than @Zombie Salamander that it is one heck of a coincidence that your Bronco happened to be "born" first as well.

OP
OP
bcool2525

bcool2525

Badlands
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Grants to the both of you!!!

So I guess the real question is... which brother is actually older?? If are slightly older than @Zombie Salamander that it is one heck of a coincidence that your Bronco happened to be "born" first as well.
I am indeed the older one by 2 whole minutes, and I don't let him forget it haha. I did think it was pretty crazy how it all worked out considering how long many folks have had to wait.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats and didn't know your could order a BL with standard lights, cool.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any reason you didn’t keep the roof racks?

Sponsored

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see on the configurator that you can option for a BL without the signature headlights. Interesting! I prefer the signature headlight look but everyone is different.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am indeed the older one by 2 whole minutes, and I don't let him forget it haha. I did think it was pretty crazy how it all worked out considering how long many folks have had to wait.
Haha! My daughter is 1 minute older than her twin brother. Always has that on him. “Look, I’ve been around a little bit longer than you, my friend!” 😛

OP
OP
bcool2525

bcool2525

Badlands
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see on the configurator that you can option for a BL without the signature headlights. Interesting! I prefer the signature headlight look but everyone is different.
You are correct its not on the configurator, its a box the dealer can check when ordering the bronco but its not available to us without asking the dealer to do it. Same thing for the tire swap we did.

Zombie Salamander

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs