Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
numerous Ford vehicles 1970's to present
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is awesome...keep us posted.
Will do! Our plan is to purchase front/rear bumpers and the Gobi roof racks, then determine what lift springs will be necessary in order to maintain the factory ride height.
Sponsored

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello all,

I am not sure if our orders were special in some way, but if our exact configuration can help other get their Broncos sooner I hope this helps.

My twin @Zombie Salamander and I first ordered back on 10/15/21, both for Badlands 2 door high package with the roof rack, towing, and SAS. More or less a year went by with no change, and on 10/11/22 we re-upped for the 23 model year. When we re-upped we both ordered Badlands 2 door manuals, high package, towing package, with the optional wheels (configured with BFG tires instead of the Goodyears) and with the base headlights (asked the dealer to spec the base lights as we liked the style of those more). We decided not to go for the SAS package as we found out it didn't add much for us Badlands manual folks. In late November I got the confirmation that my order was in production (blend of 11/22/22), with my brother's order being produced on 12/12/22. A convoy shipped from the factory right after each truck was produced and they were at the dealer a day later (perks of living in Michigan). We picked them both up on 12/26/2022. EDIT: I almost forgot, we ordered from a small dealership in northern Michigan.

IMG_7534.jpg

25158.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg
That is so cool! Congratulations!!

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very cool. I love the green two door. That is now my favorite color. I also really like those optional wheels on the badlands wish I would have went with them when I ordered mine. Suprised you could change the lights and why you would want to. That's one thing I miss about my badlands but that's what makes the world go around. Look forward to seeing the rest of your build.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what we used when we ordered our Broncos for MY23, we had our dealer add order codes 91V, 64W, and 59D to the orders.
My Hero coming in clutch! Thank you for sharing, and not flaming me for not using the search bar!

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello all,

I am not sure if our orders were special in some way, but if our exact configuration can help other get their Broncos sooner I hope this helps.

My twin @Zombie Salamander and I first ordered back on 10/15/21, both for Badlands 2 door high package with the roof rack, towing, and SAS. More or less a year went by with no change, and on 10/11/22 we re-upped for the 23 model year. When we re-upped we both ordered Badlands 2 door manuals, high package, towing package, with the optional wheels (configured with BFG tires instead of the Goodyears) and with the base headlights (asked the dealer to spec the base lights as we liked the style of those more). We decided not to go for the SAS package as we found out it didn't add much for us Badlands manual folks. In late November I got the confirmation that my order was in production (blend of 11/22/22), with my brother's order being produced on 12/12/22. A convoy shipped from the factory right after each truck was produced and they were at the dealer a day later (perks of living in Michigan). We picked them both up on 12/26/2022. EDIT: I almost forgot, we ordered from a small dealership in northern Michigan.

IMG_7534.jpg

25158.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg
That's awesome. Congrats to the both of you.

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@bcool2525 and @Zombie Salamander you guys are freaking me out, you liked my post at the same time, you guys got your Broncos at the same time, the same Broncos, what next????

OP
OP
bcool2525

bcool2525

Badlands
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500, 1987 F250, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to team 2 door. Smartest Twins on B6G !!!

Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doors are less of a thing for me, glad to have two more 7MTs out there. I was wavering on the signature headlights but really wanted BL, I didn’t even know it was possible to option it that way. Cool story for sure.

Last edited:

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all,

Ford Bronco 🧍🏻🧍🏻Twin brothers ordered identical Broncos on same day and got both delivered on same day 1674363549958

Ford Bronco 🧍🏻🧍🏻Twin brothers ordered identical Broncos on same day and got both delivered on same day 1674363549958

Congratulations!! 🎊🎈🍾 enjoy the ride guys!

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@bcool2525 @Zombie Salamander I'm not sure if they were twins as I was pretty young, but there were two brothers that had identical Bronco's (4th Gen if memory is correct) who would vacation at the same timeshare as my grandparents in the late 80's/early 90's. My dad always called them the "bronco bros". I always thought that was awesome and soon realized how lame my sisters were (are) :ROFLMAO:

Awesome thing you guys have going on!

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put them together and you have an actual, proper 4-door Bronco!

Also, congrats!!
Nothing proper about 4-doors unless you’re going for the covered wagon look.
silly millennials 🙃