First Name
Piggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corolla S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does it go to a page that just says null in the corner?

If I click on the ā€œview your orderā€ link from the email Ford sent me, thatā€™s what I get now.
Yes, mine has been like that since I got my update email a few days ago (my first email from ford canada). Called Ford this morning and I was told they are working to fix this issue. I was thinking it might be a Canada only issue.

I was able to get a VIN and confirmation about the date from a quick email to my dealer, unlike the email most of the people received today. I called Ford again to check if there was a confirmation date, the rep said no confirmation date as it says the "order is processing", but it does have a June 14 date listed.. I pushed to ask where the date is "listed". Rep wasn't allowed to say.

So basically, I think I have a confirmation but I won't know for sure until I get an official email like many have gotten and that is if ford fixes the reservation page. My guess is ford will role out the email out tomorrow for people with June 14 builds, with the June 7 people getting them today? Again this is just a guess and I might be wrong. Lots of confusing stuff, hope this helps :)
Sponsored

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m getting a canā€™t retrieve VIN message. Double checked both VIN and Order # a few times including case sensitivity.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m getting a canā€™t retrieve VIN message. Double checked both VIN and Order # a few times including case sensitivity.
For me it wasn't the order number ford shows on website it was the 4 digit order number I found from dealer sheet

toannn

First Edition
First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2012 Avalanche 2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Last 6 of your VIN? Asking to see where it is in relation to our order. It looks like FCTP and priority builds are going late May early June then FE through June at this point.
Mine is A40132

Sponsored

stangsdado

First Edition
First Name
Dado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Last 6 of your VIN? Asking to see where it is in relation to our order. It looks like FCTP and priority builds are going late May early June then FE through June at this point.
A40185

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now we're getting somewhere.....

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine is A400XX. Wonder what this means, because there are certainly more than 100 VINs already manufactured, but there will be far less than 40,100 manufactured by the first week of June...

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also wonder if non-FE folks that got scheduled this week, how many were priority. Ford really doesn't show us the recipe they use to put production together because of sheer complexity of the calculations. What I can say from going on a plant tour several years ago, the paint division was the most impressive. I wish people could see this process, most would sh!t their pants.

jafrazie

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First Edition
June 7th production date!
What did you get? I'm a FE, and think I have a good place in line. Lost the top of course, but got the black interior, so am I waiting a while either way?

stangsdado

First Edition
First Name
Dado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What did you get? I'm a FE, and think I have a good place in line. Lost the top of course, but got the black interior, so am I waiting a while either way?
Blue 4-door with gray/blue interior. Canā€™t do black in south Florida. Haha

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs