First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine has shown in production since 7/19 with no update. Dealer has no clue. Does anyone have a customer service number or email for Ford? I canā€™t understand why our car hasnā€™t had any updates in two months.
1FMEE5BH3MLA79798 is built but it's waiting on something. Who knows what...

It's one of those things where it's either awaiting re-work, the mod shop, or some shipping issue. I don't even see anything with regard to a re-bill (I just re-downloaded the sticker a minute ago and it was dated 09/22/2021 on the bottom - still shows 09-Normal ).
Sponsored

JELAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there! so am I understanding correctly when the red false below turns "true" then mine is being built? I have a build date email but nothing is updated as such on any of the trackers. Thanks for any intel!

"Rear Axle Ratios","parts":[{"attributes":{"werscode":"EGJAE","description":"Rear Open Differential","isVisible":"false"}},{"attributes":{"werscode":"EGAJB","description":"3.73 Open Style Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio","isVisible":"true"

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi there! so am I understanding correctly when the red false below turns "true" then mine is being built? I have a build date email but nothing is updated as such on any of the trackers. Thanks for any intel!

"Rear Axle Ratios","parts":[{"attributes":{"werscode":"EGJAE","description":"Rear Open Differential","isVisible":"false"}},{"attributes":{"werscode":"EGAJB","description":"3.73 Open Style Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio","isVisible":"true"
No, you are looking for the production date to be filled in, that's when your Bronco is built, followed by the release date which is when it has passed QA/QC.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone help decipher?

primary status says ā€˜in productionā€™ but it looks like itā€™s built and waiting on a ramp? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

in the order tracker i can see my window sticker. And it says ā€˜production date: aug 9ā€™. Does that mean it started being built on that day?
ADB21D9C-CCFF-487B-B793-2EAA4236178B.jpeg
It should also have a release date in the tracker.

Sponsored

JELAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, you are looking for the production date to be filled in, that's when your Bronco is built, followed by the release date which is when it has passed QA/QC.
(y) thanks for the response!

Lars31177

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC, 2019 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=XXXXXXXXX&orderNumber=XXXX

If you used this tracker, you should be able to see in the output whether or not the locker is set to true or not. If it says false or is missing, then it's not being built with the locker according to the tracker.
If you received a VIN and order number in an email, and have been able to track it in the ford tracking website, should you be able to track it on the above link as well? When I substitute my information it just gives me a 404 error and the tracker tool fails as well.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you received a VIN and order number in an email, and have been able to track it in the ford tracking website, should you be able to track it on the above link as well? When I substitute my information it just gives me a 404 error and the tracker tool fails as well.
You'll have to ask @Ford Motor Company. I have no idea why it would not work for you.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So there are 3 AEM services tracker link, I happened to catch one update in real-time, while the others retained the old data.

This one appears to update first potentially:
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA76229&orderNumber=1347

These two have not updated yet, the first one below is the one the Bronco6G forum tracker uses:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...=BP2.*&vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA76229&orderNumber=1347

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...BP2_.*&vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA76229&orderNumber=1347

I don't know if the last two pull the same data or different data sources, despite slight link differences. Tonight, the very first link dropped my Eta start/End dates (removing the 1990-01-01). This does appear to happen before other updates (which potentially signifies that the vehicle may have moved or is potentially being worked on). Absent more detailed data, I don't know. The MAS site also has not updated (and doesn't appear to update in real-time anyway).

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does a primary status of ā€œin productionā€ mean? I just got an email today saying Iā€™m a 10/11 build week.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hereā€™s what turns up in the tracker. Not sure where I should look for the release date. šŸ¤”
Thanks for any help.

It should also have a release date in the tracker.
5C08B6B8-4267-4C88-BB12-FD537EA2F11D.png

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a window sticker and have been able to check it on Ford's site and this tracker. Today, when I attempted the Bronco 6g tracker, it doesn't populate. On Ford's site, everything is good so should I be worried or has this happened to others? My blend is 10/6 and I received an email a few days my build week moved from 10/11 to 10/4.

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a window sticker and have been able to check it on Ford's site and this tracker. Today, when I attempted the Bronco 6g tracker, it doesn't populate. On Ford's site, everything is good so should I be worried or has this happened to others? My blend is 10/6 and I received an email a few days my build week moved from 10/11 to 10/4.
try deleting the vin number and re-enter.
Sponsored