First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco shipped yesterday, and the tracker can't pull it up either.
Sponsored

Meandeane

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's because it isn't supposed to be a date, it is supposed to be a number. I am sure that the full explanation is out there.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 at 21-57-32 🧭 Track Your Bronco Order by VIN + Order Number [ Get Your W...png
Thanks.....

I figured it out, its the ~number of days in transit

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The order tracker suddenly quit working for me. Yesterday it said in production, but now it says please enter a valid order number or vin. I know the tool itself is not down as I tried someone else's info and it works fine. Anyone know what is going on?

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST, 2021 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been able to track my order for months and now that it's in my state, due any day, the tracking info is invalid. Anybody else having this issue?

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The order tracker suddenly quit working for me. Yesterday it said in production, but now it says please enter a valid order number or vin. I know the tool itself is not down as I tried someone else's info and it works fine. Anyone know what is going on?
Oh, mine is showing invalid, too. Something is quirky with the system. Every time I went to the order tracking page before today it automatically filled in the order number and VIN, not today.

Sponsored

Brandon1282

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh, mine is showing invalid, too. Something is quirky with the system. Every time I went to the order tracking page before today it automatically filled in the order number and VIN, not today.
I noticed the same thing. Previously, when I clicked on the email link, the page it took me too already had the vin and order number entered. Now I have to manually enter in the information.

There is now a delivery date of 9/17/21 (which is obviously wrong) showing on the left hand side, and the tracker shows no build date or ship date but the delivery date shows as "TBD." A friend of mine was told my the customer service rep that there would be some type of announcement on 10/13 (other than the order banks opening), so hopefully these anomalies have something to do with that. 🤞

Jon_MothaFkn_Adams

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed the same thing. Previously, when I clicked on the email link, the page it took me too already had the vin and order number entered. Now I have to manually enter in the information.

There is now a delivery date of 9/17/21 (which is obviously wrong) showing on the left hand side, and the tracker shows no build date or ship date but the delivery date shows as "TBD." A friend of mine was told my the customer service rep that there would be some type of announcement on 10/13 (other than the order banks opening), so hopefully these anomalies have something to do with that. 🤞
Hopefully. I tracked mine to within 150 miles last night....

Last edited:

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been able to track my order for months and now that it's in my state, due any day, the tracking info is invalid. Anybody else having this iss

Manually entering the info does not work for me.

Hopefully, there is not another bad announcement, like all production is being stopped. That would not surprise me at this point.

Brandon1282

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Manually entering the info does not work for me.

Hopefully, there is not another bad announcement, like all production is being stopped. That would not surprise me at this point.
The rumor I heard said good news but I’m not holding my breath.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I noticed that the Share My Bronco link isn't working. It provides a link that doesn't show the Bronco. I would love to be able to share my build.
Ford Bronco 🧭 Track Your Bronco Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] 1634734979412

Sponsored

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know if the transit date (days in transit) is a calculated field (estimated arrival - todays date) or if it is an actual estimate of shipping time?

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the heck? Is this thing not working again?? I've tried multiple times today.

I'm expecting a sticker today. Nov 1st build week coming up.

Thanks for any info.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the heck? Is this thing not working again?? I've tried multiple times today.

I'm expecting a sticker today. Nov 1st build week coming up.

Thanks for any info.
Also not working for me....

I have an 11/29 build week.

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also not working for me....

I have an 11/29 build week.
Thanks for the reply. Was wondering if I've been canceled altogether.

Best of luck!