Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2.7 has like 400 torque, thereā€™s no way itā€™s 0-60 is 8 seconds. Can 35ā€™s hurt that, sure? Still donā€™t buy it.
Theyā€™re probably derated for break-in. Apparently mustangs do that, wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s the case here.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I forget their names but the younger guy complained in the other video about the sound bar being missing like in the other video they did but i'm glad that the other guy pointed out about the bar being missing gives the open air experience that the Wrangler doesn't have.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

5000 lbs and a 4 cylinder....who thought that wa a good idea? lol

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this is unrelated to the topic of the thread, but this isn't the first review that is critical of the B&O sound system. In each of the critiques with the B&O, it is with the 4-dr. Has anyone found a critique of the B&O in a 2-dr? With the rear speakers and sub closer (15.6"), it stands to reason that it would be a better sounding system in the 2-dr.
The problem is the speakers are trash. Moving them closer isnt going to fix that.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

where are all the roll race vids with a Bronco :rolleyes:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know this is unrelated to the topic of the thread, but this isn't the first review that is critical of the B&O sound system. In each of the critiques with the B&O, it is with the 4-dr. Has anyone found a critique of the B&O in a 2-dr? With the rear speakers and sub closer (15.6"), it stands to reason that it would be a better sounding system in the 2-dr.
Town and country Ford just dropped a YouTube video yesterday and he was critical of the b&o. I like their channel because it doesnā€™t seem like they hold back on things that they donā€™t like.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Watch the 2.7 acceleration video...8.1 seconds 0-60
Yesterday @Middleton_Sasquatch posted the results with a draggy, it was the same. The driver is experienced he just ran around Road America in a GT 500 2:29 which is extreme impressive. Iā€™m thinking Ford has a conservative tune on the 2.7 until it breaks in at 1000 miles, well at least Iā€™m hoping.

Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Theyā€™re probably derated for break-in. Apparently mustangs do that, wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s the case here.
i heard this may be the case too. my volvo is 70hp down and about 500lbs lighter than the bronco and it does the 0-60 in like 6.5sec or something like that.

5000 lbs and a 4 cylinder....who thought that wa a good idea? lol
you're right. put in a v8 with barely more power and it'll be all good. /sarcasm

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I remember correctly this unit was broken in. Ford usually puts quite a few miles on them before they hand them over.

And just to clarify we used a GPS performance timer called a SOLO for that quick test.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We need someone to verify this. Though before I even get a build date, I'm sure someone will have taken theirs the 1000 miles. Not that it really matters. Like it's been said, this isn't a race car. "Oh Honda Civic, dang, you beat me! Here, lets do the same thing, but off road."

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs