Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is awesome! Send us pics!
STILL WAITING ON THE PICS! This is driving me nuts. Dealer told me Monday morning he would snap a few and send them to me. I spent the rest of that day refreshing my inbox but no pics. I emailed him yesterday about the pics but no response. Of course my brain is freaking out, like what is going on over there? Is there something wrong? Did another truck back into it? Did they lose my Bronco? Did another customer walk in and offer $20k over sticker?

Hopefully he was just off work yesterday. I think he said he was working 1:00-9:00 today, so I’ll give it a few more hours.
Sponsored

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
STILL WAITING ON THE PICS! This is driving me nuts. Dealer told me Monday morning he would snap a few and send them to me. I spent the rest of that day refreshing my inbox but no pics. I emailed him yesterday about the pics but no response. Of course my brain is freaking out, like what is going on over there? Is there something wrong? Did another truck back into it? Did they lose my Bronco? Did another customer walk in and offer $20k over sticker?

Hopefully he was just off work yesterday. I think he said he was working 1:00-9:00 today, so I’ll give it a few more hours.
Yeah salespeople have either Tuesday or Thursday off, it was probably his off day.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s torture!

calizabeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Callie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is back to order confirmed. 😭
Now I understand why my sales rep wasn’t excited when I text him that it was built. He said “Ford saps the excitement right out of ya with their slowness.” But I’m realizing they also sap it out of you by getting your hopes up after all this waiting and then crushing them days later!!!
I called and they said it’s in transit- expected delivery of 1/30!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my rail car number. In transit to Walbridge, Ohio departed from Michigan 12:44pm 1/25. Then to Nashville, TN arrival 5:45pm 1/29. Then car carrier from Nashville, TN to Huntsville, AL. Hopefully arrival much sooner than projected 2/10-2/16.

Sponsored

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Was just informed that I am produced but on a microchip hold. I can not understand why @Ford would start another batch of vehicles this week if they couldn't even complete the ones from last week. Where is the logic in that?

HopeHawk76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received a 'shipped' email on Sunday after build/blend last week. Ford chat confirmed that my vehicle had been shipped and gave me a railcar # on Canadian National Railways (you have to request that info). I haven't figured out how to track with Canadian National yet, but as of this morning my Bronco was in Blue Island, Illinois - likely with many of yours.

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Alright dealer just texted me. Here is my first low res glimpse of my Bronco…
Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week 76EF5F4F-4F4E-47C1-BED9-BE381FF3FB4C

1CD52F32-CE32-40A4-8674-CC178AA11CD2.jpeg

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How many folks in this build week ended up on chip hold?

Sponsored

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with my dealer today (they were nice enough to send out an email about canceled email fluff). He looked out where mine was and said it's sitting on a rail car at the dock but hasn't moved yet. He did say I have the Private Offer Certificate for the right amount. I told him I have a trade and the rest will be cash and asked what did they want the cash in. He said they prefer a Cashier's check, but I could use a personal check (I was surprised by that). I asked for an estimate on my trade so I can shop around for the best price I could get and he said just bring it on the 5th as prices change each month. All in all I am so far very happy with my dealership.

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would take your trade in to some other places to get a base for what it’s worth in advance. It’s been awhile since I did this but Carmax saved me money at the dealership, when they lowballed me, and by showing the offer they matched it. Different times today possibly?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would take your trade in to some other places to get a base for what it’s worth in advance. It’s been awhile since I did this but Carmax saved me money at the dealership, when they lowballed me, and by showing the offer they matched it. Different times today possibly?
The internet is reducing the amount of games dealers can play.

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As of this morning, I checked the rail car tracker with NS Norfolk Southern and it is off the rail car at the yard in Wentzville, MO which is right next to my dealership. Hopefully it doesn't sit there forever now waiting for the short transport to the dealership.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of this morning, I checked the rail car tracker with NS Norfolk Southern and it is off the rail car at the yard in Wentzville, MO which is right next to my dealership. Hopefully it doesn't sit there forever now waiting for the short transport to the dealership.
Mine still hasn't shipped yet. I keep checking the tracker to no avail. Very frustrating.
Sponsored