First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
As of this morning, I checked the rail car tracker with NS Norfolk Southern and it is off the rail car at the yard in Wentzville, MO which is right next to my dealership. Hopefully it doesn't sit there forever now waiting for the short transport to the dealership.
Wow! That was quick! Hopefully you will have it soon enough.
Sponsored

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow! That was quick! Hopefully you will have it soon enough.
I am embarrassed at how obsessed I am with this. I really am. But I looked up the address and drove to the rail yard to see. Huge lot with tons of new vehicles in groups of Ford, GM, Dodge, etc. I saw a couple Broncos in the Ford section but not mine. I couldn't get into the lot itself obviously just looking from across the street. But a few transports left full of vehicles in the time I was there looking...I can't imagine they would sit there that long. Another thread on this forum a guy (who seemed to know exactly what he was talking about) said it is Ford's responsibility to get it from the rail yard, and that they have 48 hrs to do so or they are charged storage fees after that. Who knows though.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would take your trade in to some other places to get a base for what it’s worth in advance. It’s been awhile since I did this but Carmax saved me money at the dealership, when they lowballed me, and by showing the offer they matched it. Different times today possibly?
In my case I went to two other dealers using KBB instant cash offers and strangely my Ford dealer offered the highest amount. It was above Carmax & other online offers too.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am embarrassed at how obsessed I am with this. I really am. But I looked up the address and drove to the rail yard to see. Huge lot with tons of new vehicles in groups of Ford, GM, Dodge, etc. I saw a couple Broncos in the Ford section but not mine. I couldn't get into the lot itself obviously just looking from across the street. But a few transports left full of vehicles in the time I was there looking...I can't imagine they would sit there that long. Another thread on this forum a guy (who seemed to know exactly what he was talking about) said it is Ford's responsibility to get it from the rail yard, and that they have 48 hrs to do so or they are charged storage fees after that. Who knows though.
Agreed, I am obsessed as well, I have owned 12 Bronco's. Lol! That is good to know about the railyard after delivery from the train to the car carrier. I was wondering how long they would sit there until they are moved. Mine is supposed to be in Nashville on Sunday. My dealer is 100 miles from Nashville. Maybe I will have mine next week. Fingers crossed!

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Badlands/2.7/Lux/Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just texted me that my car is in Nebraska and should be in Denver by next week!

I also found out that because I am registering my car out of state, they have to allow 10 days after my payment clears before they can release the car to me. Major bummer because I was really hoping to get it before my surgery… but it’ll work out either way. I’ll go in half dead if I have to lol.

Sponsored

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my assembly line photo email! Looks like another velocity blue coming up behind me.
Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week A1BE3B95-7614-468A-A827-2EB11855C2F3

RestAssured

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat—>Honda Odyssey—>???
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford just sent me my line pic, hopefully you all will get yours soon:

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week image
Are you able to watch your video? YouTube says i can’t watch because it’s private. I logged in to YouTube with an account that matches my email with Ford too, but no dice. Tried on my phone and on desktop. Is there a trick to this? Clear cache?

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you able to watch your video? YouTube says i can’t watch because it’s private. I logged in to YouTube with an account that matches my email with Ford too, but no dice. Tried on my phone and on desktop. Is there a trick to this? Clear cache?
No, it says it's private for me too, I tried Brave browser and Safari browser with the same message. I don't have a google account (don't want one) so I can't log in.

Sponsored

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, it says it's private for me too, I tried Brave browser and Safari browser with the same message. I don't have a google account (don't want one) so I can't log in.
Yeah, it isn't letting me watch my video either.

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Built 1/19/2023, have modules popped and tear tag but still no shipping email or on the tracker.

Would be nice to get the assembly line photo to hold me over!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Built 1/19/2023, have modules popped and tear tag but still no shipping email or on the tracker.

Would be nice to get the assembly line photo to hold me over!
Same here!
Sponsored