Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang, Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"I hear that train a comin", it's rolling round the bend..."
The dealership just told me it will take 4-5 days to have the PDI done. Nothing like ford dragging out the waiting process…
Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called Ford customer service and got the car number (CNA 712547) and CSX says it arrived yesterday and has been unloaded in Nashville. So I’m assuming I’m waiting on trucking as well.

Also, customer service said not everyone gets an assembly line photo and said it’s fairly random who does. 🙄
From the build date to Nashville, how long was that ? I finally got the Tear Tag today 1/30

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealership just told me it will take 4-5 days to have the PDI done. Nothing like ford dragging out the waiting process…
4 to 5 days? It took less time to build the truck.

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From the build date to Nashville, how long was that ? I finally got the Tear Tag today 1/30
It was about 8 days best I could figure. Still waiting to hear from dealer on actual delivery. He expects the week after next according to a text yesterday. I’ll keep you in the loop.

I saw a load of Broncos going west on I-40 yesterday at Parker’s Crossroads and thought maybe the green Wildtrak on it was yours but it had a soft top.

Last edited:

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco left Florence, PA on a “flat car,” this morning. Anyone know what a “flat car” is? Car carrier, maybe?

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 to 5 days? It took less time to build the truck.
That is exactly what I said! They told me that they had like 15 new sold vehicles in line and they have been waiting too. I reminded them I have been waiting for 2 years haha, we will see. I just went by and at least got to sit in it and start it up. It is amazing. At least it is here. It feels different waiting a few more days knowing it is here compared to waiting for the build process, hoping it gets built with everything, the shipping process, etc.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was about 8 days best I could figure. Still waiting to hear from dealer on actual delivery. He expects the week after next according to a text yesterday. I’ll keep you in the loop.

I saw a load of Broncos going west on I-40 yesterday at Parker’s Crossroads and thought maybe the green Wildtrak on it was yours but it had a soft top.
Man I wish it was, but good it's not with the "ICE" storm HAHA
On a good note I was able to get a personalized plate ordered from the DMV "WILDTRK" so I was pumped about that

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man I wish it was, but good it's not with the "ICE" storm HAHA
On a good note I was able to get a personalized plate ordered from the DMV "WILDTRK" so I was pumped about that
Nice! I was considering a personalized plate too but I figure I would just go with the Gadsden flag.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice! I was considering a personalized plate too but I figure I would just go with the Gadsden flag.
That's the one I've had for years. A new one came out that is that's supports fiscal responsibility education called "in the black" it's a limited run so I jumped on it that day.

itb.PNG

Sponsored

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PDI has very little to do with Ford, it's done entirely by the dealer and they report back to Ford that it has been done, and they then get paid by Ford for doing it. So it's your dealer that is dragging it out in this instance.

I hope you get your Bronco soon and enjoy it.

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
PDI has very little to do with Ford, it's done entirely by the dealer and they report back to Ford that it has been done, and they then get paid by Ford for doing it. So it's your dealer that is dragging it out in this instance.

I hope you get your Bronco soon and enjoy it.
Oh I totally understand that...I actually used to sell cars at a Dodge/Ram dealer when I was in college. I know it is on the dealership not Ford...I was just speaking in general terms as far as the waiting game. But you are right, that is on the dealer. But thanks I cant wait!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is exactly what I said! They told me that they had like 15 new sold vehicles in line and they have been waiting too. I reminded them I have been waiting for 2 years haha, we will see. I just went by and at least got to sit in it and start it up. It is amazing. At least it is here. It feels different waiting a few more days knowing it is here compared to waiting for the build process, hoping it gets built with everything, the shipping process, etc.
You're at the finish line!

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealership is just down the street from my office and look what I saw that must have been delivered last night! It’s here! I’ll be hounding my sales guy first thing this morning!

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week itb.PNG
How long did your Bronco sit at the rail yard where it was offloaded? I spoke to my salesman yesterday, he does not know when they will ship mine from the railyard to the dealership. But, he did say when they load it on a truck it will be communicated per the logistics company to the dealer. Hurry up and wait. I am glad yours is moving along.

nathanjcoleman

Wildtrak
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How long did your Bronco sit at the rail yard where it was offloaded? I spoke to my salesman yesterday, he does not know when they will ship mine from the railyard to the dealership. But, he did say when they load it on a truck it will be communicated per the logistics company to the dealer. Hurry up and wait. I am glad yours is moving along.
Mine arrived at the rail yard last Wednesday evening, and was delivered to the dealership yesterday so just under a week including a weekend.
Sponsored