First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just checked again and now it says confirmed. Lol. Wtf?
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went from in production, to built preparing to ship, now back to in production. Called and they said it's actually been on plant hold since the 20th for god knows what. So yes, the tracker is complete useless nonsense.

Tear tags I was just told by hotline just now do not mean your vehicle is complete merely that a chassis is in place. So I don't know.
Same here with the tracker. Called Bronco Support, they said my unit is just waiting to be picked up, not on any hold. Who the hell knows?

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same here with the tracker. Called Bronco Support, they said my unit is just waiting to be picked up, not on any hold. Who the hell knows?
Yesterday I was told no holds and built, a day later now on hold, I can't wrap my head around that, this is so absurd. No graphics or roof racks, or custom shop items.

How is this a multi-billion dollar company, and for that matter why am I invested in it ...

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yesterday I was told no holds and built, a day later now on hold, I can't wrap my head around that, this is so absurd. No graphics or roof racks, or custom shop items.

How is this a multi-billion dollar company, and for that matter why am I invested in it ...
Ford obviously needs new leadership. Ford's quality control issues are glaring. You'd think we were buying Yugos.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford obviously needs new leadership. Ford's quality control issues are glaring. You'd think we were buying Yugos.
I think Yugo's were probably better made.

One of the not happy thoughts about receiving this Bronco after this egregiously long wait is that I then have to pour over it with a fine toothed comb to see what glaring defects are present, what bolts missing or loose, what alignment issues exist, wether the top has cracks or will soon after, etc. The list of on going defects on the forums has been a real eye opener to how poor Fords quality control is.

Something that would never cross my mind buying a new BMW for instance.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think Yugo's were probably better made.

One of the not happy thoughts about receiving this Bronco after this egregiously long wait is that I then have to pour over it with a fine toothed comb to see what glaring defects are present, what bolts missing or loose, what alignment issues exist, wether the top has cracks or will soon after, etc. The list of on going defects on the forums has been a real eye opener to how poor Fords quality control is.

Something that would never cross my mind buying a new BMW for instance.
How much more would it cost to do it right the first time? Every car manufacturer has defects to deal with. Ford just seems to be beyond the pale. The roof debacle is just ridiculous, it should have been resolved within months of the first affected units.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How much more would it cost to do it right the first time? Every car manufacturer has defects to deal with. Ford just seems to be beyond the pale. The roof debacle is just ridiculous, it should have been resolved within months of the first affected units.
There may be a class action lawsuit in Ford's future. Are there any product liability lawyers on this forum?

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date 1/19ā€¦. Friday, modules were loadedā€¦.1/20 status ā€œIn Productionā€ā€¦. This Morning Status ā€œBuiltā€ā€¦. Two hours later status ā€œshippedā€ā€¦ called CS for ETA was told I was on chip hold, not completed or shipped.ā€¦ 2 hours later status reverted back to ā€œ order confirmedā€ HAHahahaha

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Used Ford chat and was informed that mine is actually built and not on chip hold (Badlands SAS/LUX/MIC). They shared the rail car number but noted its not expected to even start traveling to my dealer until 2/8. Odd that it'll sit for at least 2 weeks.

They did also note a 2/14 ETA to dealer but I don't have any faith in that.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Woke up this morning to a shipped email. We'll see how long it takes to get to north TX!

Sponsored

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Called Ford yesterday, the lady told me it was in transit. Woke up this morning to the "Shipped" email. How does one receive the rail car number? Dealer or Ford customer line? Projected delivery 2/10-2/16 to N. AL

OP
OP
routhless

routhless

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Ford yesterday, the lady told me it was in transit. Woke up this morning to the "Shipped" email. How does one receive the rail car number? Dealer or Ford customer line? Projected delivery 2/10-2/16 to N. AL
I know your dealership will be able to tell you the rail car number, I don't know about the Ford customer line, I'm sure they could.

calizabeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Callie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is back to order confirmed. šŸ˜­
Now I understand why my sales rep wasnā€™t excited when I text him that it was built. He said ā€œFord saps the excitement right out of ya with their slowness.ā€ But Iā€™m realizing they also sap it out of you by getting your hopes up after all this waiting and then crushing them days later!!!

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the system may have gotten new software did you notice theyā€™re green dots now not check marks prob made the system ā€œglitchā€ with updates. Mine went from built to back in production. I called this morning and mines sitting waiting on carrier pickup. He said thereā€™s delays in carrier and trains. But said itā€™s better this year than last. Iā€™m like yea right šŸ¤£

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is back to order confirmed. šŸ˜­
Now I understand why my sales rep wasnā€™t excited when I text him that it was built. He said ā€œFord saps the excitement right out of ya with their slowness.ā€ But Iā€™m realizing they also sap it out of you by getting your hopes up after all this waiting and then crushing them days later!!!
Over promise, and under deliver. Ford's got it backwards.
Sponsored