Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am on chip hold as well.... I don't get it. My build was a base Sasquatch 2.3. Only options were the keypad and Aux switches.
I don't get it either, they had plenty of parts to build others but not enough to finish the rest? I don't grasp that way of doing business. I hope it's but a minor setback and they are finished quickly as this endless wait has become ridiculous.
Sponsored

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am on chip hold as well.... I don't get it. My build was a base Sasquatch 2.3. Only options were the keypad and Aux switches.
I have a similar build, basequatch 2.3 with just roof rack and aux switches.

Haven't checked if I'm on a chip hold, does the dealer have that info or contact Ford Customer Service?

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer can probably give you the most accurate VVR but chat probably also would know that info. If you show "built" and not slip backwards to "in production" again that's a good sign at least. Those of us on confirmed chip hold no longer show built but did for a moment there.

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer can probably give you the most accurate VVR but chat probably also would know that info. If you show "built" and not slip backwards to "in production" again that's a good sign at least. Those of us on confirmed chip hold no longer show built but did for a moment there.
Thanks for the info. Have all modules popped and tear tag so hopefully that means confirmed build just waiting for shipment. (Whenever that is).

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the info. Have all modules popped and tear tag so hopefully that means confirmed build just waiting for shipment. (Whenever that is).
Modules and tear tag don't change wether you are on chip hold sadly. I have had those as well since a day or so after blend. Hope the best for you though.

Really hoping this isn't another ice mountain scenario and they are finished up and shipped ASAP.

Sponsored

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really hoping this isn't another ice mountain scenario and they are finished up and shipped ASAP.
Exactly. Waiting two years and the finish line is so close. Mostly worried it's sitting outside somewhere in the Michigan winter.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, I don’t understand how this stuff works in terms of when folks get built but I bought from Peppers in Feb of 22.

I live in Lexington. I’m assuming you are from Jackson?

Looks like we pretty much have the same build but different colors.
Spring Brook area. I have refused all this time to drop anything off so it's been a long wait. WT SAS Lux with cloth seats is what I ordered

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spring Brook area. I have refused all this time to drop anything off so it's been a long wait. WT SAS Lux with cloth seats is what I ordered
I got a WT, 2.7, SAS, Lux, MIC, and towing. I figured I was doomed until I got the production date and VIN.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a WT, 2.7, SAS, Lux, MIC, and towing. I figured I was doomed until I got the production date and VIN.
Likewise, didn’t give up anything. It’ll be almost two years from my initial order to delivery.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My order was Dec '21. Badlands 2.7, MIC, Sas, Lux, Mod Bumper. Dealer convinced me to drop tow when re-confirming for MY23. Will never know if I would have been scheduled with it, but I'm glad I got scheduled and don't have to worry about this order modification crap. I only needed hitch for bike rack so it'll be fine to just install myself without even a 4 wire hookup.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My order was Dec '21. Badlands 2.7, MIC, Sas, Lux, Mod Bumper. Dealer convinced me to drop tow when re-confirming for MY23. Will never know if I would have been scheduled with it, but I'm glad I got scheduled and don't have to worry about this order modification crap. I only needed hitch for bike rack so it'll be fine to just install myself without even a 4 wire hookup.
I did the same thing a couple months ago, dropped tow. Then a week after, I put it back on. I’ll probably never tow anything, but I waited so long, I said screw it, I want it the way I originally ordered on 3/2/21. A week later, they scheduled my build. Go figure. Hope we get our rigs soon.

Bronco_Berry

Big Bend
First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Blend date 1/19, finished build 1/20, and shipped 1/21. Got my assembly pic on Thurs like a lot of you. I've been tracking mine to Texas and as of tonight, Sun 1/29, it's in OK close to crossing line into TX. Final stop will be near Dallas.. which I hope can then make it to my dealer soon after 🙏
I've got an appt for new wheels and tires near the end of Feb.

Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week image (3)

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Jealous of all you with yours already close to delivery. Mine apparently won't even begin its rail journey until Feb 8th.

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine shipped via rail. West TN (Peppers in McKenzie) dealer says he expects it 2/17. He said it would rail to Nashville and then truck to McKenzie from there. I haven’t got assembly line pic yet but the last email says shipped.

Where did you buy from?
Mine is on rail to Nashville as well. I still do not have a assembly line pic either. My Bronco has been offloaded in Nashville, I called CSX this morning. CSX confirmed the rail car was empty. Now the car carrier waiting game begins.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine is moving slowwwwww. Shipped 1/24 and is barely 150 miles from MAP.
Sponsored