Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife’s been breaking my chops saying I’ll never see my Bronco. She doesn’t know it’s on the way to the dealership. I’m not saying a word until it’s in my driveway.
I couldn’t do that, she has a lot of ideas for exterior mods so she has to know. She would get the idea if a bunch of large packages started showing up when I’m not at the house. And she would see me on this forum instead of working as we both work from home. 😇
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I couldn’t do that, she has a lot of ideas for exterior mods so she has to know. She would get the idea if a bunch of large packages started showing up when I’m not at the house. And she would see me on this forum instead of working as we both work from home. 😇
My wife’s retired, I’m retarded. I have my stockpile at the office. I’ll tell her everything came with the truck. I have to give her credit though, she said the truck looked better with the Sasquatch package, so I went with it. That was almost 2 years ago, before I really new anything about the Bronco.

Last edited:

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shipped date: 1/20/23
Arrived at dealer: 2/1/23
Took Delivery: 2/2/23

Finally took delivery on Groundhog day. 2 year journey coming to an end and another begins.
Intially was going to trade the FJ for Bronco but decided to keep it. Dealership was great and didn't bother with the PP process and honored the orginal buyer agreement from 2021 MSRP. Interest % was a buzz kill. Glad it's over though.

You guys, You're almost at the finish line! Hang in there! This jawn is awesome!

20230204_092227.jpg

Both- edited.jpg

20230204_091126.jpg

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got my baby pic yesterday! She’s sitting at a rail yard in Portland.
how long has it been in Portland? My dealer let me know mine was there on Thursday but he was hopeful it'll be up here to Kirkland, WA by Monday. These last days of waiting are much harder than the other 13 months.

Sponsored

slinger91

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

how long has it been in Portland? My dealer let me know mine was there on Thursday but he was hopeful it'll be up here to Kirkland, WA by Monday. These last days of waiting are much harder than the other 13 months.
My dealer said it would probably be a week before mine is on a truck headed north.

slinger91

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer said it would probably be a week before mine is on a truck headed north.
I’m not sure how long it’s been in Portland, but Tuesday he said it was in Walla Walla.

slinger91

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m on month 13 too. Btw lol.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m not sure how long it’s been in Portland, but Tuesday he said it was in Walla Walla.

Very interesting, another WA order delivered to Portland.....

On the plus side, you have only waited 13 months. Day 930 is friken awesome, you can actually feeeeeeeeel the last few inches of Ford screwing you over while your Bronco sits in Chicago month after month.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Very interesting, another WA order delivered to Portland.....

On the plus side, you have only waited 13 months. Day 930 is friken awesome, you can actually feeeeeeeeel the last few inches of Ford screwing you over while your Bronco sits in Chicago month after month.
Can I hope you got a Bronco Raptor for having waited that long? :)

Sponsored

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my baby pic yesterday!
Ford Bronco 01/16/2023 Build Week ADED37E7-1951-44D9-907F-57F320D945B3
She’s sitting at a rail yard in Portland.
Add a roof rack and you got my picture! The rumor is that mine is still in Nashville prison. I’m gonna end up calling it Bronny Cash…

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well shoot!!!
Went to dealer today and they told me some cars have been sitting in Nash for week or two.
I told them I want the plastic left on the seats, no make ready washing prep, and absolutely no one drives her anywhere, they said OK lol
Same. Still sitting in Nashville. Ugh!

Born2Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m on month 13 too. Btw lol.
built 1/19
Shipped 1/21
Heading to Ford of Kirkland.
I haven’t been tracking rail, but I hope mine is on the truck with yours for this week delivery!

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor