Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our intention is to rotate around the Houston area so no one feels left out :) You are in Pearland, right? Our first one was down at St Arnold's Brewery and I'm thinking the next one will be Kingwood/Woodlands area. I'm always taking suggestions, though.
Yep, in Pearland/Friendswood area.
it looks to be high of 55 on Saturday and sunny. I'm gonna try to make it.

You have a Bullitt also? Cool beans!!! look forward to meeting ya
Sponsored

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our intention is to rotate around the Houston area so no one feels left out :) You are in Pearland, right? Our first one was down at St Arnold's Brewery and I'm thinking the next one will be Kingwood/Woodlands area. I'm always taking suggestions, though.
Woodlands is a lot closer for me than Katy, so I will definitely be all in for that one too. I have spread the word about the meet up whenever I could. Can't wait to see the turn out!

Texasex

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Selling my mats, and anyone interested in Sasquatch wheels, details below. Please DM me, and not reply here.

Any 2 Dr owners want to buy my Bronco Floor Liners? Literally a little over a month old... coming off a Badlands with vinyl floors.. DM me if interested... looking for $140 cash transaction at Walk-ons... whomever DMs 1st will have priority, responding to this thread, will NOT count as a DM. I want to be respectful to the group.
Ford Bronco 01/22 Houston Area Meet Up 20220121_172536

Ford Bronco 01/22 Houston Area Meet Up Screenshot_20220121-173200_Chrome

ALSO I am selling my 5 Sasquatch wheels ONLY... I get my new wheels on Tuesday, wheels only, no sensors, tires, or valves. $1000 firm, and I can throw in wheel locks, dealership forgot to install them, I just need to pick them up... DM me as well...

See y'all tomorrow!!!

Chert Channel

First Edition
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Woodlands is a lot closer for me than Katy, so I will definitely be all in for that one too. I have spread the word about the meet up whenever I could. Can't wait to see the turn out!
Another meet up this Saturday on the group

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Another event on the group July 23 2:30pm
Of course yā€™all would have to do it while I am in Colorado wheeling the Wildtrak! šŸ˜‚.

Iā€™d say Iā€™m upset to miss it, but today is Black Bear pass and Iā€™m excited. In the last 2 days weā€™ve hit a ton of big trails and I am having an absolute blast!

TxCatalystMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Porsche 911 CarreraS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Of course yā€™all would have to do it while I am in Colorado wheeling the Wildtrak! šŸ˜‚.

Iā€™d say Iā€™m upset to miss it, but today is Black Bear pass and Iā€™m excited. In the last 2 days weā€™ve hit a ton of big trails and I am having an absolute blast!
You got balls hitting Black Bear Pass. One of the nastiest trails in Colorado. GF and I got back in October doing the Rim Rocker Trail from Montrose, CO to Moab and Opher Pass in my lifted Expedition Max FX4! Then the Wildtrak arrived and I'm looking forward to a return trip and getting out on Black Bear, Imogene, Engineer and many more!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You got balls hitting Black Bear Pass. One of the nastiest trails in Colorado. GF and I got back in October doing the Rim Rocker Trail from Montrose, CO to Moab and Opher Pass in my lifted Expedition Max FX4! Then the Wildtrak arrived and I'm looking forward to a return trip and getting out on Black Bear, Imogene, Engineer and many more!
We did a lot of that.

Ophir and Imogene was day 1
Engineer/Poughkeepsie and Hurricane, corkscrew etc coming down was day 2
Day 3 was just Black Bear.

The group I went with had 3 Jeeps a Tacoma and my Bronco. Every time I wheel with them theyā€™re shocked at how good the Bronco is.
Sponsored