First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received Text Lie update from Vin-view, The Bronco has been unloaded off the train car ( 7300 NW 69th Avenue Miami FL 33166) at the yard. Now to see how long it sits for the car carrier to truck it 1 hour north...
Sponsored

brutus

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just received Text Lie update from Vin-view, The Bronco has been unloaded off the train car ( 7300 NW 69th Avenue Miami FL 33166) at the yard. Now to see how long it sits for the car carrier to truck it 1 hour north...
Similar boat here - at 4pm, the railcar with my Bronco was unloaded. Currently no way to track it further though for its 45 minute ride to the dealership...

We're all getting close!

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hope it doesn't take a week. i emailed my salesperson to see if eta is still 2-15 but he is out today and will let me know tomorrow when back in.

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last Thursday Feb 2 the Ford Tracker updated and said " Shipped 01/26 "
- but still said " Built 01/27 " . . :D

Last night got the official " Shipped " Ford Email
- says could be delivered soon as Today ! ? ! . . . . ( eta Feb 9 - 15 )
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll be surprised if delivered by March 9
I think it is possible. Mine shipped on the 28th and is currently on a train headed through Colorado to Utah then south along the 15 to California. I expect mine at the dealer next week or the week after.

Sponsored

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealership is doing it right on private offer. They are taking it off the top.

Us SE FL folks, no need to call to track the rail car anymore, it’s back up in Jacksonville. I wondered and called this am.

41stElite

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No need she made IT ! my dealer just sent me pictures I'm going to the Dealer Right NOW! I told them to clean it real good but leave all interior plastic I want to peel it myself !
Ford Bronco 01/23/2023 Build Week Ima
Ford Bronco 01/23/2023 Build Week Image2
Ford Bronco 01/23/2023 Build Week Image3

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No need she made IT ! my dealer just sent me pictures I'm going to the Dealer Right NOW! I told them to clean it real good but leave all interior plastic I want to peel it myself !
Congrats!!!!! I’m j. Hopefully the delay in my salesperson reaching out is getting the car ready too.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My Bronco officially arrived at the dealer yesterday evening and I finally get to pick it up today after work, stay tuned for a photo or two.
Woohoo! Can't wait for you to pick it up. Hope you love it. :)

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
FINALLY got my rail car number and it's shipped with Canadian National Railways, for anybody else with CNR you have to call 1-800-361-0198 for status. I called and my Bronco has been released today from the ramp 51 deal even though the tracker showed shipped 2/1.

OP
OP
mihirsay

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FINALLY got my rail car number and it's shipped with Canadian National Railways, for anybody else with CNR you have to call 1-800-361-0198 for status. I called and my Bronco has been released today from the ramp 51 deal even though the tracker showed shipped 2/1.
Not sure if it’s just me, but I cannot understand the automated prompts for some reason lol. Do you have any idea on what to do.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if it’s just me, but I cannot understand the automated prompts for some reason lol. Do you have any idea on what to do.
Do you mean when calling Canadian National Railways? The first thing the IVR asks is if you want English then it goes to French Canadian so select English then go through that's what I did, an operator eventually got on.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you get the rail car number from the dealer? I was at ramp 51 also but then it went to Trenton near the train station and i think it loaded on the 6th. Atleast that’s when my FordPass tracker stopped showing it’s location. So i assume it’s on the train.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you get the rail car number from the dealer? I was at ramp 51 also but then it went to Trenton near the train station and i think it loaded on the 6th. Atleast that’s when my FordPass tracker stopped showing it’s location. So i assume it’s on the train.
Yes got it from my dealer, chat and 800# both said they can no longer see that information and that only the dealer can provide, seems like they're really pushing us away and to the dealer.
Sponsored