Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer is trying to find mine…Ford tracking says it arrived last Wednesday, dealer can’t find it in his system **facepalm** he asked me for the VIN so now I envision someone walking around the lot checking Bronco VINs.
Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer is trying to find mine…Ford tracking says it arrived last Wednesday, dealer can’t find it in his system **facepalm** he asked me for the VIN so now I envision someone walking around the lot checking Bronco VINs.
Omg that’s crazy. So they said your vehicle was delivered at your dealership? Mine’s still Mia too. I feel like we’re the last two waiting on our vehicles. Lots of people i know who had my build week got theirs weeks ago.

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Omg that’s crazy. So they said your vehicle was delivered at your dealership? Mine’s still Mia too. I feel like we’re the last two waiting on our vehicles. Lots of people i know who had my build week got theirs weeks ago.
Ford Tracking said it arrived at the dealer on the 22nd, I think my problem is that we moved to the US from the UK last year and ordered the Bronco through a company that helps expats & military personnel buy cars...they work with local dealers but I have no relationship with the dealer other than somewhere to pick up the car from. The expat company have been a real pill to deal with, they take a week to reply to emails etc so I think mine is just dragging because we're using them. Anyway they emailed me back and now the Bronco is in final prep so fingers crossed we can pick it up tomorrow!!

I'm sorry yours is taking so long too!! Is there ANYONE you could call??

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Tracking said it arrived at the dealer on the 22nd, I think my problem is that we moved to the US from the UK last year and ordered the Bronco through a company that helps expats & military personnel buy cars...they work with local dealers but I have no relationship with the dealer other than somewhere to pick up the car from. The expat company have been a real pill to deal with, they take a week to reply to emails etc so I think mine is just dragging because we're using them. Anyway they emailed me back and now the Bronco is in final prep so fingers crossed we can pick it up tomorrow!!

I emailed many in the ford network and i got a call back from someone looking into the track and trace dept. Customer service has no new updates just that it’s in transit. I try not to not have it overwhelm me but it’s hard. My rebate expires on April 3rd i hope to have it by then. I’m so glad your picking yours up. There’s gotta be end to this tunnel

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got this email today....should I let them in on the secret that I just turned 1,000 miles this morning?

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 1677688293199

image.jpg

Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sooo this morning i got pinged to my whereabouts of my bronco and it’s coming along on the train to NC. It’s currently in Ohio according to my FordPass. Now it went into deep sleep mode so until the car moves it will activate it again. My new eta is March 5th…
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet FA64EC7C-0FAC-4785-B911-A06FA5F3E379

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sooo this morning i got pinged to my whereabouts of my bronco and it’s coming along on the train to NC. It’s currently in Ohio according to my FordPass. Now it went into deep sleep mode so until the car moves it will activate it again. My new eta is March 5th…
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet FA64EC7C-0FAC-4785-B911-A06FA5F3E379
jealous someone activated your FordPass for you, so you can track it, mine needs someone to do something in the car.

Well after a bunch of phone calls yesterday and having to make a small fuss we are finally picking up the bronco tomorrow!!!!

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

jealous someone activated your FordPass for you, so you can track it, mine needs someone to do something in the car.

Well after a bunch of phone calls yesterday and having to make a small fuss we are finally picking up the bronco tomorrow!!!!
I’m so glad!! You gotta be pro active to get anywhere with these people. Show a picture when you pick it up!! My dealer wants two days to look it over and prep before i pick mine up so it’ll prob be mid next week for me . I’m so stoked 😬

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m so glad!! You gotta be pro active to get anywhere with these people. Show a picture when you pick it up!! My dealer wants two days to look it over and prep before i pick mine up so it’ll prob be mid next week for me . I’m so stoked 😬
2 days? I would tell them you are coming down right away don’t touch the paint or detail it, leave the plastic on. It takes 30 min to do the dealer walkthrough and test drive.

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She is finally here!!!!!! She drives like an absolute peach. The dealer said we got the best deal in town (we paid MSRP). Asked if we wanted to sell her back to him - ABSOLUTELY NOT SIR 🤣

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 8BF8E5EA-3265-443F-9A16-33DFFE16B201

Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She is finally here!!!!!! She drives like an absolute peach. The dealer said we got the best deal in town (we paid MSRP). Asked if we wanted to sell her back to him - ABSOLUTELY NOT SIR 🤣

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 8BF8E5EA-3265-443F-9A16-33DFFE16B201
Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉 i got race red too but in two door. Mines in NC 1 1/2 hrs away. Need to get on a convoy to get to my dealer. Ughh this pain goes on and on but it’s real close now! Seeing yours makes me excited!!!

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉 i got race red too but in two door. Mines in NC 1 1/2 hrs away. Need to get on a convoy to get to my dealer. Ughh this pain goes on and on but it’s real close now! Seeing yours makes me excited!!!
yesss you will get it soon!!!! I freaking love it so much. Definitely a far cry from driving my husbands roadster. I love the look of a 2 door, we used to have a shorty wrangler, toured around Australia in it but wanted more space for touring California. 2 doors are super nimble though. Will you take it off road? We used to be able to get over lots of stuff longer trucks could not.

Weissco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked mine up on Friday. A bit of an upgrade from the 95 Wrangler I've been driving for the past 25 years.

IMG_20230305_181151.jpg

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How many 4DR built this week have been received so far? Looks like mainly 2DR have shipped

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There she is!!! 493 days later she’s all mine.. meet biscuit ❤
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet C0BC1656-0EED-464F-A972-76A37361771A
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet BD175599-A96D-4F0C-80F5-1EC5D32E4562
Sponsored