Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

According to Ford chat i'm scheduled to be built 2/3 (originally 1/9). First post and stoked to be here with y'all. Special hello to the GA folks.
It looks like you are the last to be built in this group. Please let us know once you find out your built. I’m first up Monday morning in the 2/6 group so I am trying to figure out if production is running on schedule or not.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe they built you a DeLorean instead of a Bronco.
No, you must have just been too cheap to option out the flux capacitor on your Bronco.

It looks like you are the last to be built in this group. Please let us know once you find out your built. I’m first up Monday morning in the 2/6 group so I am trying to figure out if production is running on schedule or not.
I am scheduled for today 179/883, so it should be a decent indicator if you've got a chance of getting built on 2/6 if mine gets through today.

StixHunt

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I am scheduled for today 179/883, so it should be a decent indicator if you've got a chance of getting built on 2/6 if mine gets through today.
Good luck, hope you get built today and shipped quick! I’ll be looking for updates.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mine's scheduled for today as well. I am 80/883 according to the WS. I'll post updates here once I get any.

Sponsored

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
mine's scheduled for today as well. I am 80/883 according to the WS. I'll post updates here once I get any.
Was hoping some of the modules would be popping up by now, but if you are about 100 ahead of me, then I apparently have some waiting to do today before that happens. Or maybe they'll pop a bunch up at once.

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Modules popped, but nothing else has changed on my tracker yet @Hot cheetos @SGXIX

Squirreldog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My tracker is now indicating that it is already at my dealership undergoing final preparation. If that’s true then I never got a shipping notification - but that’s fine with me

Sponsored

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Today received an email that my Bronco is on a rail car!! And that I’ll get a more precise ETA soon.

Fords tracker still says 1989-1990 :LOL: and still no window sticker.

In my household we are now having conversations about camper trailers, rooftop tents, camping gear…very Exciting times!!

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, mine never had an update today. Fingers crossed they just haven’t updates it, but it’s built
I’m convinced there’s no rhyme or reason with the way things update, but if there is, you’ll probably see something tomorrow. Do they show updates on the weekend?

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m convinced there’s no rhyme or reason with the way things update, but if there is, you’ll probably see something tomorrow. Do they show updates on the weekend?
Let’s hope

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My modules are up but tracking shows still in production. It will probably update to built soon