Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there anyone in this 2/7 build group that's still In Production status?
Sponsored

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Folks - forgot to report back (amongst all the excitement) that it happened! Got the text on Friday and picked her up same day. It's been amazing - like everyone says, worth the wait!
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group image (1)

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Nick508 a couple things I just found out that you should know:
1. I chatted w/ Ford Support and they told me my vehicle was on a sales/ marketing hold by the dealer. I contacted the dealership and the people I need to speak with aren't there today so I don't have any more info about that. I'll be kicking in their door first thing tomorrow morning.

2. Of all the people in the 2/7 build group that have posted, you and I are the only one's w/ In Production status still. The attached spreadsheet shows the status of everyone in the 2/7 build group. As you see, the vast majority have already received theirs so you may want to reach out to Ford or your dealer to find out what's going on.

Attachments

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. I chatted w/ Ford Support and they told me my vehicle was on a sales/ marketing hold by the dealer. I contacted the dealership and the people I need to speak with aren't there today so I don't have any more info about that. I'll be kicking in their door first thing tomorrow morning.

2. Of all the people in the 2/7 build group that have posted, you and I are the only one's w/ In Production status still. The attached spreadsheet shows the status of everyone in the 2/7 build group. As you see, the vast majority have already received theirs so you may want to reach out to Ford or your dealer to find out what's going on.
I've never even heard of a sales/marketing hold. I hope that isn't your dealer trying to do something shady. Sorry you've been in the dark this long. Which dealer are you going through again?

Sponsored

Johnny Bronco CO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, CJ8, F250, GT350, Demon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nice spreadsheet!

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've never even heard of a sales/marketing hold. I hope that isn't your dealer trying to do something shady. Sorry you've been in the dark this long. Which dealer are you going through again?
@Bcol2012 Thanks. It's Russell & Smith Ford. It's probably a good thing the right people weren't there today. Gives me time to calm down before meeting with them. Will be sure to post an update tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Nick508

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 - Isuzu NPR HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Finally some light at the end of this long miserable tunnel. I have a “built” update. Ford Also predicting a April 5-11 delivery to dealer.

AFBBFD4E-FDC7-4EC5-9EC6-EF8B40B93E52.png

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bcol2012 Thanks. It's Russell & Smith Ford. It's probably a good thing the right people weren't there today. Gives me time to calm down before meeting with them. Will be sure to post an update tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Good luck my friend. Keep us posted.

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any updates?

Sponsored

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

any updates?
@Bcol2012 Yes. It's crazy. I went to the dealership and told them I was told the vehicle was on a sales/ marketing hold initiated by the dealer, they denied it, said they aren't able to put a hold on vehicles. I could tell they didn't believe me so I had them call on speakerphone, and the customer service person said the same thing. The dealer GM then said he was on the call and the customer support rep said they were not allowed to talk to people at the dealership, told me to call when I wasn't there and hung up. I called back from my phone at the dealer, spoke to another person, told him I spoke to the dealer, said they didn't initiate it and I didn't care how it got there, it shouldn't be there and how do I get it removed. He said only the dealer could do that. The Ford GM was taking notes the whole time and was pretty unhappy that Ford was throwing them under the bus. He said he was going to take it to the regional manager and his Ford rep. He said the Ford rep doesn't typically talk to customers but was was going to ask for an exception given my unusual circumstance.

A few hours later, the Ford rep did call me, told me she'd never heard of this sales marketing hold before and was trying to look into it. Her theory is it has to do with either QC or a missing part. They don't typically give her information about a specific order but she sent up a ticket requesting it and would let me know if she heard anything back. The only other news I got was that there should be an update to my vehicle status no later then April 18th.

In summary, nobody knows what this hold means, how to remove it, who is responsible for putting it on or removing it or how much longer it will be on there for. Very frustrating to say the least.

rhymeswithbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's here! This is the Wifey's but it showed up at the same time as mine. Absolutely loving everything about them so far!

Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group IMG_20220326_184711942_HDR

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bcol2012 Yes. It's crazy. I went to the dealership and told them I was told the vehicle was on a sales/ marketing hold initiated by the dealer, they denied it, said they aren't able to put a hold on vehicles. I could tell they didn't believe me so I had them call on speakerphone, and the customer service person said the same thing. The dealer GM then said he was on the call and the customer support rep said they were not allowed to talk to people at the dealership, told me to call when I wasn't there and hung up. I called back from my phone at the dealer, spoke to another person, told him I spoke to the dealer, said they didn't initiate it and I didn't care how it got there, it shouldn't be there and how do I get it removed. He said only the dealer could do that. The Ford GM was taking notes the whole time and was pretty unhappy that Ford was throwing them under the bus. He said he was going to take it to the regional manager and his Ford rep. He said the Ford rep doesn't typically talk to customers but was was going to ask for an exception given my unusual circumstance.

A few hours later, the Ford rep did call me, told me she'd never heard of this sales marketing hold before and was trying to look into it. Her theory is it has to do with either QC or a missing part. They don't typically give her information about a specific order but she sent up a ticket requesting it and would let me know if she heard anything back. The only other news I got was that there should be an update to my vehicle status no later then April 18th.

In summary, nobody knows what this hold means, how to remove it, who is responsible for putting it on or removing it or how much longer it will be on there for. Very frustrating to say the least.
Wow I’m very sorry to hear that. It’s really embarrasing on Ford’s part that not even they can tell you what’s going on. Have you tried getting in touch with @Ford Motor Company on the forums here? It’s a long shot but it can’t hurt to try.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow I’m very sorry to hear that. It’s really embarrasing on Ford’s part that not even they can tell you what’s going on. Have you tried getting in touch with @Ford Motor Company on the forums here? It’s a long shot but it can’t hurt to try.
@Bcol2012, someone else recommended that on a different thread and I sent that user a message on Saturday. I hope this gets resolved soon but I'm not overly optimistic.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So two days after all the drama at the dealership, I got an email from Ford today saying my Bronco is now Built. Coincidence? You make the call. Hopefully, this is legit and I will actually be getting it in a couple weeks. Current estimated delivery is April 15 - 21.
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group 1648593670678
Sponsored