First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got shipment ETA bumped to next week, but tracking the rail car it is getting closer... slowly. I will be on a flight to Taiwan tomorrow night though.

In any case, went to the dealership today, got my full price protection + 125k mile extended coverage and the dealer made it super pleasant - highly, highly recommend them (South Bay Ford - shout out to Don!). Even took me out in his own Bronco to gun it around the block a bit for a test drive since mine isn't there yet - gotta say, I forgot in the past year just how damn awesome driving one is, but boy did I remember quickly! Also great that the dealer is a believer in the product, showed me the mods he's made and was curious about what I'd be up to in that department.

So when I'm back from Taiwan end of next week, I'll just drive down to the dealer with the Mrs, grab the keys and walk out with no fuss. Will post pics then!
Sponsored

Boltstop

Black Diamond
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco 302
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got a built email today it's been 6 weeks since build date I sure hope I have it by the third week in June I have family to impress last week in June lol

MontanaMountainMan

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer texted me today. It arrived! And since I already did the paperwork, it's actually in fact mine. I'll pick it up Saturday when I'm back. What a great text to wake up to this morning. Here is my (very dusty, not yet detailed) 2023 Bronco Wildtrak w/ LUX & Tow:

Ford Bronco 04/17/2023 Build Week Image000000 003 (x)

Sponsored

SunshineBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else still showing in production?

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How did everyone in this build week make out with getting their price protection? I wound up getting so many discounts, some I wasn't even expecting, and it dropped the price over $10k under MSRP. I was shocked!
Sponsored