Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you so much! This was so helpful and i was able to get tracking information from the rail company. Ahhhh!!!
Awesome. I'm supposed to be in this group but I started in that one and stayed there, partly because I'm too lazy to transfer all my updates over here but also because they have a crapton of good info. I'm also in the process of tracking my delivery... good luck to us both - all!
Sponsored

ryanlbrooks

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6/4 blend date, 3/877, sequence 7989. My modules finally showed up yesterday afternoon. Status changed to "Awaiting Shipment" this morning between 9-10am Central. Maybe I'm refreshing often!

Still no convoy info, but tear tag info showed up on the modules page once the status updated. Have yet to see an assembly line photo or built email.

Mokev721

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6/4 blend date, 3/877, sequence 7989. My modules finally showed up yesterday afternoon. Status changed to "Awaiting Shipment" this morning between 9-10am Central. Maybe I'm refreshing often!

Still no convoy info, but tear tag info showed up on the modules page once the status updated. Have yet to see an assembly line photo or built email.

My Modules and tear tag showed up 3 weeks ago and still nothing........I hope you get yours soon!

ryanlbrooks

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That reminds me, are people still getting their "birth photos" of the Bronco coming off the line? Where would I find that?

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Modules and tear tag showed up 3 weeks ago and still nothing........I hope you get yours soon!
Agh....i fear i'm joining your status....6/1 blend, mods popped, tear tag showed up, but status still says "in-production." However ford rep via chat said built on 6/1 and awaiting convoy shipment. Who knows...it's really odd how things work sometimes.

bobplastow

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang, 66 F250, 22 Bronco, 18 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im a 6/3 blend # 7581 and have not received the official build email but status changed this morning to awaiting shipment on backdoor and ordertrack.app
I just got shipped email from Ford this morning. sequence 6353

jumper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Bronco Buddies! Happy to report I picked up my long awaited bronco this morning. Super Stoked. I may very well miss the excitement of the wait and checking this thread 30 times a day, but now just moving on to enjoying this amazing machine.

A couple notes. 5-30 build week. 6-3 Blend (7300's sequence). Built email 6-4. Never got a shipped email but the order tracker app showed it shipped and so did Ford Tracking. I was convoy. Never got shipping info off of order tracker but it did show delivered this morning and was in fact delivered.

Dealer was great and no issues honoring Price Protection.

Hope you all get yours soon!

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

8814 Blend date 6/4. Nothing popped yet and still in production.

Sponsored

Deleted member 21681

Hi Bronco Buddies! Happy to report I picked up my long awaited bronco this morning. Super Stoked. I may very well miss the excitement of the wait and checking this thread 30 times a day, but now just moving on to enjoying this amazing machine.

A couple notes. 5-30 build week. 6-3 Blend (7300's sequence). Built email 6-4. Never got a shipped email but the order tracker app showed it shipped and so did Ford Tracking. I was convoy. Never got shipping info off of order tracker but it did show delivered this morning and was in fact delivered.

Dealer was great and no issues honoring Price Protection.

Hope you all get yours soon!
If you don't mind me asking, are you NW, NE, SW, or SE Ohio? I'm down near Dayton/Cinci and am looking for any scrap of info about approx convoy times that I can get!

Lowdogg

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak, Honda Odyssey, '04 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That reminds me, are people still getting their "birth photos" of the Bronco coming off the line? Where would I find that?
No photo for me.