Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like a picture Thursday…
48CCEA34-6DA9-488D-BAF0-8372621FF02B.jpeg

Where are the email coming from with the photos if you don't mind me asking? I'm hoping mine comes soon!!
Sponsored

sfs1963

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 23 Bronco, 22 Toyota Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
First of all excuse me for the dumb question. What is a tear tag and where to find it? Blend date 6/3 built and shipped email. Thx.

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First of all excuse me for the dumb question. What is a tear tag and where to find it? Blend date 6/3 built and shipped email. Thx.
you can find it on ordertrack.app, using the "view modules" link (motorcraftservice.com). That said, I think its just something that marks a step in the build process. If you already have a built and shipped email, then I'm not sure the tear tag tells you much. For me, the tear tag represents today's progress. Blend on 6/4. Modules (seen on ordertrack.app) popped on 6/7. Tear tag showed up today (6/8). Hoping for change to built and awaiting shipment tomorrow... and so on.

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you got some info! What was your blend date and sequence number?
Sequence #4413, BD 5/31, Mods popped on 6/2. My wife is going batshit! Been waiting since 7/16/20 reservation!

OIB Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where are the email coming from with the photos if you don't mind me asking? I'm hoping mine comes soon!!
Photos come from Ford. Just like the built and shipped emails.

Sponsored

DaisytheBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Okay maybe someone on here can help me have a better understanding to rail transportation. My dealer is in Kentucky so why does when i track my rail cart it say it’s in Georgia? Could it potentially be that there are first rounds and could be dropped on on the way back up towards Michigan? Please help I’m stressed lol

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a 6/4 blend with tear tag today. Ford Chat advised I have a delivery date of 6/22.

Waiting on built email.
Good to know! I’m 6/4 blend date with delivery to central FL as well. Tear tag populated today and modules yesterday. No built email or update in the order track. Excited to know you got the 6/22 eta from chat. I’ll reach out to them tomorrow if I don’t see a built status by then.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay maybe someone on here can help me have a better understanding to rail transportation. My dealer is in Kentucky so why does when i track my rail cart it say it’s in Georgia? Could it potentially be that there are first rounds and could be dropped on on the way back up towards Michigan? Please help I’m stressed lol
I don't believe that's uncommon. I know for Granger deliveries the train goes past Granger to drop off in Omaha before being put on a convoy all the way back to the dealership. I wouldn't panic, but that also means it might still be a bit longer.

DaisytheBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't believe that's uncommon. I know for Granger deliveries the train often goes past Granger to drop off in Omaha before being put on a convoy all the way back to the dealership. I wouldn't panic, but that also means it might still be a bit longer.
Thank you for bringing some peace in my mind lol. Yeah my deleivery estimated date isn’t until June 30th so makes sense. Thank you!

FranklinCounty4Door

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CG / 4 Door / Hard Top / Self-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

we got our build picture too. Can’t believe it’s on the way! June 24-30 estimated delivery.

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 01A0BD38-685F-4526-AEAE-380451D4F586

Sponsored

Jbatey84

Base
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Blend date 6/2 but tracker still shows in production. Modules and rear tag already up.

am I in for a bad time?

TayBPetty

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sequence #4413, BD 5/31, Mods popped on 6/2. My wife is going batshit! Been waiting since 7/16/20 reservation!
I bet! I’m happy for you both. Same waiting boat…reserved 08/20!!
Sponsored