Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my ship email this morning. Delivery between 7/1 and 7/10. Super excited. šŸ˜‡
To Chicago??? Why such a delay I wonder? So I guess I won't have mine next week for a trip up nort....dang. Still awaiting shipment....

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
IT HAS ARRIVED!! This is going to be a long day at work!

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yā€™all, help me stay grounded. Do you think this is right? I asked clarification if this was a delivery estimation vs a production estimation and she said no thatā€™s when it will be done being built. Blend date was 6/4, still in production.

Attachments

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yā€™all, help me stay grounded. Do you think this is right? I asked clarification if this was a delivery estimation vs a production estimation and she said no thatā€™s when it will be done being built. Blend date was 6/4, still in production.
That just sounds wrong. I would open a new chat and see if you get the same answer.

Sponsored

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Blend date was 6/4 and sequence was 8814. Painful refreshed like every hour since 6/4. Slowly saw modules populate, then it moved to build in tracker then got tear tag, then got Shipment to Connecticut mid July! Badlands SAS 4 door MIC with tow and Lux. I certainly got lucky as my walk in order date was 1/7/22 and feel for those waiting 1-2yrsā€¦. Itā€™s not right that the order date had no bearing on when you take delivery.

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, convoy must REALLY be bad. Your just a few hours away and 3-4 week timeframe? I'm in Central IL and was hoping for a quick delivery once finally built this week.
I am having mine delivered to the residence in Florida, that's why. Also its coming by rail, not convoy

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To Chicago??? Why such a delay I wonder? So I guess I won't have mine next week for a trip up nort....dang. Still awaiting shipment....
No, Florida lol...it's arriving by rail. I won't be able to get down there till middle of next month, so I am hoping my dealer can hold onto it for a week extra.

ryanlbrooks

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, convoy must REALLY be bad. Your just a few hours away and 3-4 week timeframe? I'm in Central IL and was hoping for a quick delivery once finally built this week.
Hi @CWL. I'm in Champaign. My build date was 6/6 and Ford's estimated delivery is June 16-22. Thought this might help you.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi @CWL. I'm in Champaign. My build date was 6/6 and Ford's estimated delivery is June 16-22. Thought this might help you.
My delivery is to DeKalb....and so far, nothing.

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks that gives me hope... sorta maybe

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting. I just hit them up on chat since mine is still showing in production, but the modules and tear tag are in for >24h now. Blend date 6/4, sequence 8619. I donā€™t have a lot of accessories or graphics to add on after the line. They gave me an estimated delivery date of 7/3-7/9, but confirmed it is still in production status. Curious how they can give a delivery estimate if itā€™s not flipped to built yet? Anyone else come across this?

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting. I just hit them up on chat since mine is still showing in production, but the modules and tear tag are in for >24h now. Blend date 6/4, sequence 8619. I donā€™t have a lot of accessories or graphics to add on after the line. They gave me an estimated delivery date of 7/3-7/9, but confirmed it is still in production status. Curious how they can give a delivery estimate if itā€™s not flipped to built yet? Anyone else come across this?
same with a delivery date of 6/22-27. modules 48 hours old. tear tag is >24 hours.

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

same. Delivery for 6/22 per Chat. Same answer today.
Sponsored