Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where are finding this chart? Ford. Com?
Sponsored

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That just sounds wrong. I would open a new chat and see if you get the same answer.
You were rightā€¦ 2nd time in chat confirmed a delivery date 7/3-7/9. Still showing in production. 6/4 blend date.

Attachments

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Couldnā€™t take her home today as financing was missing some of my information from the credit union so havta wait for them to open tomorrow morning! It drove amazing I canā€™t wait for everyone else to get behind the wheel too!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 345A38E5-39FD-4456-B3C9-109F7BBD00A4

19Bronco67

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couldnā€™t take her home today as financing was missing some of my information from the credit union so havta wait for them to open tomorrow morning! It drove amazing I canā€™t wait for everyone else to get behind the wheel too!
Looks terrific. Congrats

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else having issues with all of the tracking sites tonight? I was just going through to see if there are any updates and they all have an error or say info temporarily unavailable....just hoping to see that it shipped!

Sponsored

Jbatey84

Base
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where are you located? 6/2 blend date here and impatiently waiting on ours!

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats! Another 2 door eruption green in Michigan !!!!! Yes !!!

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn, convoy must REALLY be bad. Your just a few hours away and 3-4 week timeframe? I'm in Central IL and was hoping for a quick delivery once finally built this week.
Unfortunately there's just too many variables. Mine is built and ready to ship to central Wisconsin, but I have to wait an extra week before delivery. It's possible mine is sitting until MAP can build enough Broncos/Rangers destined for this area to fill the convoy trailer.

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My truck arrived in Nashville on Tuesday. Only one more leg of the journey till it reaches Atlanta, but I have not gotten any more updates since Tuesday. When I track it on CSX using my railcar number now, it says no information available.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€™22 Badlands, ā€˜23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands blend date was 06/01, released 06/07, waiting transport to Mangold Ford, Eureka, IL. Ford shows convoy shipping, with a 06/25 to 07/01 delivery window.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OIB Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My truck arrived in Nashville on Tuesday. Only one more leg of the journey till it reaches Atlanta, but I have not gotten any more updates since Tuesday. When I track it on CSX using my railcar number now, it says no information available.
What was your rail number?

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Badlands blend date was 06/01, went onto material hold for a stock shortage of rear seats. Completed on second shift 06/07, now released, waiting transport to Mangold Ford, Eureka, IL. Ford shows convoy shipping, with a 06/25 to 07/01 delivery window.
how did you know about the material hold and rear seat shortage?

OIB Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ttgx953374
Thought you may have been on my rail, but appears to be different. Mine is on way from Nashville to Dixiana, SC. Will arrive Sunday. Next issue is finding trucks to truck it up to Charlotte, NC.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Interesting. I just hit them up on chat since mine is still showing in production, but the modules and tear tag are in for >24h now. Blend date 6/4, sequence 8619. I donā€™t have a lot of accessories or graphics to add on after the line. They gave me an estimated delivery date of 7/3-7/9, but confirmed it is still in production status. Curious how they can give a delivery estimate if itā€™s not flipped to built yet? Anyone else come across this?
My blend was 6/2, tear tag and modules all popped. Still listed as in production as well. contacted Ford both though chat (6/8) and over the phone (this morning) . They said it's still listed as in production and couldn't give any more details other than it's still showing as in production.
Sponsored