TxBronco13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is finally at the dealership and I should get to pick it up tomorrow! It was at the rail yard in Pearland for a week.
Sponsored

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Supposedly, every new vehicle has a "tracker" that is enabled when in "transport mode"...so FMC knows where it's at. However, I don't know that dealerships have access to that info.

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, yours has been sitting down there for almost 2 weeks?
I had someone tell me that the cars sit at Kirby until they have a full load on the truck. Perhaps that's the delay??
They do prep work there too. I drove to the yard when mine hit there. Couldn't see it. They put our roof rack on it there.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Supposedly, every new vehicle has a "tracker" that is enabled when in "transport mode"...so FMC knows where it's at. However, I don't know that dealerships have access to that info.
They key phrase being "transport mode" and question is when does transport mode start. When it's ready to ship? when it's loaded on a rail car or truck for transport?

I have a feeling when it's sitting in the lot "ready to ship" they have no clue until it actually gets picked up by the shipper.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Many seem to show up by surprise to the dealer. So whatever system Ford uses, it sucks. Granted, they can't possibly know what the transporter is doing....

Sponsored

TxBronco13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s awesome ! I’m jealous. Lol
What part of Texas are you in ?
I can’t believe that I am finally getting it. I’m in League City, which is between Galveston and Houston.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker was updated to delivery 7/5-7/11. Apparently it got stuck in Louisville, but still hasn't arrived at the dealer. I just checked the Google doc, still a number of us who haven't taken delivery yet. I sure hope it turns to all Yes soon!

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My tracker was updated to delivery 7/5-7/11. Apparently it got stuck in Louisville, but still hasn't arrived at the dealer. I just checked the Google doc, still a number of us who haven't taken delivery yet. I sure hope it turns to all Yes soon!
My delivery date just changed as well, but to 7/9/2022 - 7/15/2022....it was previously 7/1-7/7.

It will happen and I agree, hopefully sooner rather than later!

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just checked with ford chat. my delivery date supposedly moved up from 7/11-17 to 7/10. Not necessarily holding my breath, but that's a lot better than moving the other direction. Convoy. Still "awaiting shipping".

Sponsored

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I am still sitting in "In Production" I see about 9-10 others on the spreadsheet with blank "built" status... Is anyone else in this build group in this status or just haven't updated the spreadsheet tracker?

Chat is useless. I get a different response every time telling me to contact my dealer. Pretty frustrating. There is no discernable reason as to why mine build is sitting back and others are moving forward.

NYguy4GG

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am still sitting in "In Production" I see about 9-10 others on the spreadsheet with blank "built" status... Is anyone else in this build group in this status or just haven't updated the spreadsheet tracker?

Chat is useless. I get a different response every time telling me to contact my dealer. Pretty frustrating. There is no discernable reason as to why mine build is sitting back and others are moving forward.
I'm in same spot as you. Dealer and chat say its "complete'. But the trackers say
"In production".
I'm hoping its going to magically appear like it has for others.
Marketing dept says 7/6 - 7/11 delivery.