First Name
Palmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX Sasquatch, 2023 Lightning Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My actual blend date was one week ago today, and this afternoon I received the "Your Ford Bronco SUV just rolled off the assembly line" email, along with a nice pic (which I am now using as my Avatar until I can get my hands on the real thing). Tracking CSX shows it has made it to Nashville TN today en route to Dixiana SC, about two hours by truck to its final destination at Tindol Ford in Gastonia NC. My dealer has been great so far, and very quickly provided me with the rail car number upon my request. Good luck to all in receiving their Broncos as soon as possible!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group image
Sponsored

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine has now switched to in transit it’s coming convoy and I’m in Michigan so I will hopefully be able to see her tomorrow!

TxBronco13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine shipped yesterday!!! I thought the day would never come. I tracked the rail car and it is on the way to Illinois. I am in Texas. My estimated delivery is 7/4-7/10. Called the dealership and he said he has an estimated date of 6/28.

Sponsored

OIB Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My actual blend date was one week ago today, and this afternoon I received the "Your Ford Bronco SUV just rolled off the assembly line" email, along with a nice pic (which I am now using as my Avatar until I can get my hands on the real thing). Tracking CSX shows it has made it to Nashville TN today en route to Dixiana SC, about two hours by truck to its final destination at Tindol Ford in Gastonia NC. My dealer has been great so far, and very quickly provided me with the rail car number upon my request. Good luck to all in receiving their Broncos as soon as possible!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group image
Our Broncos are travel buddies on the same train. I got same info today on rail car.

What was your estimated delivery? Mine was 6/26 to 7/5.

Mine is coming to Charlotte.

Danimal916

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
sequence 8245. blend date 6/4. Modules on 6/7. Tear Tag 6/8. Still "in production" on both orderapp and ford site.... oh and it shows as in stock at my dealer website.

update: dealer says its built with an expected delivery date between 6/21-6/28. Still shows "in production" on ordertrack and ford.
Sequence 8438. Vehicle Order Tracking shows “in production”. Ford chat said built awaiting shipping. Dealer said EDD 30 days. How can everywhere show different info?

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 6F40CB34-6171-4D07-AF22-004C3022923D
Well looked in email and received this from Ford. Blend date was 5/31/22, delivery 6/2/22.

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That reminds me, are people still getting their "birth photos" of the Bronco coming off the line? Where would I find that?
Just got mine on 6/8/22 with blend date 5/31/22. So yes.

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where are the email coming from with the photos if you don't mind me asking? I'm hoping mine comes soon!!
From Ford .

Sponsored

NCBroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Palmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX Sasquatch, 2023 Lightning Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our Broncos are travel buddies on the same train. I got same info today on rail car.

What was your estimated delivery? Mine was 6/26 to 7/5.

Mine is coming to Charlotte.
I thought they might be traveling together, as I've been following yours since we live in the same area. My stated blend date was same as yours, 05/31. I believe yours was built that day, but mine was not until the next day. My estimated delivery is 06/28 to 07/04. As you know, arrival by rail at Dixiana SC is scheduled for 06/14. My dealer says it's just a matter of getting truckers to bring it up to our area, and he says that has been a problem. He said they had just received a Ranger that was one week past the estimated delivery date. :( We don't want any part of that! Here's hoping that we all get ours soon.

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sequence 8438. Vehicle Order Tracking shows “in production”. Ford chat said built awaiting shipping. Dealer said EDD 30 days. How can everywhere show different info?
Providing "real time" updates to consumers on the manufacturing process is a pretty new concept for ford. The overwhelming majority of their business is based on selling what is on the lot. Further, the systems that collect and report the information were not designed with consumers in mind. They have one system (or set of systems) that are used by corporate. Then they have the systems that were designed and built for their dealer network. And now they have a third set of systems that are reporting directly to consumers... with a 4th system (ordertrack.app) that was built by a consumer using I'm not sure what.

Each of those systems are scraping data at certain (possibly different) intervals from underlying systems. They may have slightly different definitions of when a build is complete vs. awaiting shipping vs. in transit, etc.

It is a little frustrating and annoying, but it does appear that they are trying pretty hard to communicate well and to offer personalized data if you interact over chat.

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my ship email this morning. Delivery between 7/1 and 7/10. Super excited. 😇
Damn, convoy must REALLY be bad. Your just a few hours away and 3-4 week timeframe? I'm in Central IL and was hoping for a quick delivery once finally built this week.
Sponsored