First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang, 66 F250, 22 Bronco, 18 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the call from the dealer this morning that it has arrived! Should be able to pick it up late today after they prep it!
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group IMG_7948.JPG

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group IMG_7949.JPG
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group IMG_7954.JPG

BroncoHUD

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This wait time is getting ridiculous, my bronco was built on 5-28-22 has been awaiting shipment since then. Original estimated delivery date was June 22-28 and never showed up then I got an email Monday night saying the eta changed to July 5-11. I like a few others have said don't understand the reason for the hold up especially since my dealer is getting other broncos in. And my salesman has been great and keeps me updated and his tracker just says the bronco has been released and is awaiting shipment.

Is this common to be waiting this long between when it's finished production and has been built to the time of shipping? I've lost so much of the hype and anticipation I had for this vehicle and so haven't kept up with the forum hardly at all since this time last year.

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This wait time is getting ridiculous, my bronco was built on 5-28-22 has been awaiting shipment since then. Original estimated delivery date was June 22-28 and never showed up then I got an email Monday night saying the eta changed to July 5-11. I like a few others have said don't understand the reason for the hold up especially since my dealer is getting other broncos in. And my salesman has been great and keeps me updated and his tracker just says the bronco has been released and is awaiting shipment.

Is this common to be waiting this long between when it's finished production and has been built to the time of shipping? I've lost so much of the hype and anticipation I had for this vehicle and so haven't kept up with the forum hardly at all since this time last year.
I feel you. in the same boat. Actually one boat worse. Mine is still in production.

There is another thread that I just saw today called “Ford Marketing Finally Told Me The Truth” you might want to read.

I see builds like the one right above your post that are essentially the same as mine but actually have more constrained options like tow and I can’t see why theirs was delivered and mine is sitting in “in production” purgatory. Only thing that makes me feel good is that build had an earlier reservation date than mine by 3 days.

maybe a bronco keychain or coozie will tide us over.

BroncoHUD

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel you. in the same boat. Actually one boat worse. Mine is still in production.

There is another thread that I just saw today called “Ford Marketing Finally Told Me The Truth” you might want to read.

I see builds like the one right above your post that are essentially the same as mine but actually have more constrained options like tow and I can’t see why theirs was delivered and mine is sitting in “in production” purgatory. Only thing that makes me feel good is that build had an earlier reservation date than mine by 3 days.

I'm a day 3 res holder as well, and I took off my tow package but left my hard top and 2.7L. Other than that's its just a badlands with the mid package. It's so frustrating. I'll give that other thread a read.

Sponsored

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same. I’m smack in the middle of what my original delivery window was supposed to be, and still “in production”. Honestly it’s even harder to “hang in there” now that it’s real and not just an imaginary build.

bobplastow

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang, 66 F250, 22 Bronco, 18 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the call from the dealer this morning that it has arrived! Should be able to pick it up late today after they prep it!

Just got it home. My wife has already named it “Remington Scout” or “Remi”
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 9A09759D-FB12-4BF3-942C-9D0009E3CCAF

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More progress... 6/4 blend. 6/7 into production. 6/28 built/awaiting shipment. ordertrack.app just moved from "in production" to "in transit". It's convoy from MI to PA... so hoping to see it early next week?!?

edit... just got a chat confirmation from ford that it shipped and they gave me a convoy number... not that I know how to use that!

Last edited:

Sponsored

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Arrived! I go this afternoon to complete the paperwork and drive it home! Hope the rest of this cohort gets to the finish line soon.

Edit. Delivered and home! Paoli Ford was vey easy to deal with.

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group bronco1

Last edited:

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love all the OBXs arriving. Hopefully me in about 3 weeks 🙃

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery date got bumped AGAIN, now it's 7/10-7/16. Supposedly a big problem with trucking companies right now. This is getting silly.

VE7 NGC

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tracker was updated to delivery 7/5-7/11. Apparently it got stuck in Louisville, but still hasn't arrived at the dealer. I just checked the Google doc, still a number of us who haven't taken delivery yet. I sure hope it turns to all Yes soon!
Is there a google Doc for our build week?
Sponsored