swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
So your bronco had to come south to Miami to then be trucked 60 miles north? How long did NS take from Map to Miami? I’m in S Florida.
It was about 1 week from MAP to Miami, then 3-4 days to get trucked to West Palm Beach.
Sponsored

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was about 1 week from MAP to Miami, then 3-4 days to get trucked to West Palm Beach.
My bronco left map on 7/27. It has been in Jacksonville for the past 2 days. Where you able to track yours past Jacksonville? Does the railcar change number? Thanks for sharing.

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco left map on 7/27. It has been in Jacksonville for the past 2 days. Where you able to track yours past Jacksonville? Does the railcar change number? Thanks for sharing.
Yes, I was able to track it using the NS phone system all the way to Miami. For me, my Bronco spent 2-3 days in Atlanta and maybe 2 days in Jax. Once it got to the final depot in Miami, I found a way to track it to the dealer - https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/tracking-your-order-once-off-the-railcar.4823/

1000rm

Base
First Name
Ralpn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, I was able to track it using the NS phone system all the way to Miami. For me, my Bronco spent 2-3 days in Atlanta and maybe 2 days in Jax. Once it got to the final depot in Miami, I found a way to track it to the dealer - https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/tracking-your-order-once-off-the-railcar.4823/
Thanks. When I call NS the machine said something like “abiz Jacksonville”. don’t know what that means. It’s been there for the past 2 days. So the railcar # never changes until it reaches Miami?

Sponsored

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. When I call NS the machine said something like “abiz Jacksonville”. don’t know what that means. It’s been there for the past 2 days. So the railcar # never changes until it reaches Miami?
Correct, my railcar number never changed all the way to Miami

Daddy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Tesla Y, Wrangler, F150, Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still waiting on mine being told it is on a train. "Showing in E Saint Louis IL, Union Pacific Railroad."

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 8.37.17 PM.png

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco was officially delivered earlier today. Can't wait to finally pick this thing up.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was able to get in yesterday and get the tires, wheels, and lift installed. They "threw in" the install of my safari bar.
81109.jpeg

Sponsored

jenniferw

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who else is still waiting? 6/7 blend. Mine has been sitting at the rail yard in Jacksonville, FL almost two weeks. Dealership said they are at the mercy of the drivers to get it to them and don't have an eta.

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
still waiting for baby pics! took delivery 2.5 weeks ago